Chapter 2🦋

Lisa's POV

Today was the day, today's will be our back to school day, and yeah, we already buy our things that we need, but the most disgusting thing i watch is the couples who were crying like a pig i was mentioning Jin oppa and Jisoo eonni, Including Rosè and jimin-ssi.

And here we was watching them crying. Like ew. I'm so disgust so i exit the house and decided to go to school first i mean i walk. I don't want to see their next chapter and i don't like to be disgusted, they are crying because they thought the world will end if they will not be a classmate..

Couple sucks. Speaking of sucks i'm on my period today so i bring a black jacket for extra support.

I was walking on a quite street not minding the people that walking like me, others are with their phone calling their boss i think they are late.

Then i saw a crowd place peoples are around, i'm mentioning the students, like theirs a fight that's happening. I'm not a type of girl that is so curious but my curiosity bring me and i walk to see what happening.

Their i saw a boy with his lollipop and i think his the same age as jungkook, i heard the boy is sobbing cause the students are taking a shot of him and i saw a girl beside me posted it on social media with a caption "what a poor special guy, he's handsome but his brain was unhelpful haha!" I take a glance at the guy again and saw his face it was jungkook "No-Noona, help koo- kookie ple-please" he said while stuttering. And his voice bring a volt in my whole body, the crowd started to glance at me and clicking their cameras, i walk to jungkook and help him get out of this place.

After a while walk i found a bench so i offered to sit with him. I was confused cause he was wearing a uniform same as me, "hey, kookie what are you doing there?, where is your brother?" I ask him, he blink his tears away and sniffing the water came from his nose.

"Junghyun hyung told me that he can't bring me to school cause he..... he has a work.." he said, i just nodded and take a look at my watch, "do you want noona to guide you to school?, my schedule can be pause for a moment cause i'm sure the teachers are still gathering for their meetings." I offered and he smiled i see his excited face, "yes, i want it, noona and i will go to school together? I would love that" he said. We stand up and started to walk.

"By the way kookie, where is your school was located?" I ask him but he only show his i.d.

Oh we are in the same school again.

"Noona and kookie was in the same school" i said and he smiled while licking his lollipop it gives shivers on my body. My pervert side was growing again.

We walk to the street until we reached the school, there i saw them. The annoying couples, Jennie, Taehyung oppa and the others was not with them anymore, i think they already enter their classes.

I ignore the four and continue to walk while holding jungkook's hand. What i care is what if he's classmate will bully him, i wish he will have a same class as mine so i can guide him the whole year.

Anyways, me and jungkook are looking for our section one by one. And i still holding his hand cause who knows if he will escape at my sight.

The other students start gossiping and laughing at us but i don't care.

A while ago, i already found our section, good thing we are classmates but the thing is my high school graduation is near, while jungkook will be alone for six months after my graduation. That thing is my big problem.

But i'll not think of that now. Anyway, me and jk is here sitting next to each other, he was playing with my hand cause he is so bored so i let him be, besides he is still has a child brain.

Meanwhile after, our adviser entered the classroom which makes the other students to go back in their seats.

"Okay class, I would like to introduce my self to all of you but you'll introduce too." The adviser said making my classmates to howl. "Okay, goodmorning class my name is kim jong hye i will be your economics adviser. I'm glad to meet you" she said with a smile. We started to introduce until it was my turn. "Goodmorning to all, My name is lalisa manoban but you all can call me lisa for short, i hope we will be good friends." I said as i ended my introduction with a smile.

"Okay, thank you Ms. Lisa, now you little boy please introduce your self" Ms. Kim said referring to jungkook who was biting his nails. I told him to stand up and introduce himself. "Follow what noona did" the last word i said before he stand up. "Hi, my name is Jeon jungkook, i love my noona and i love my friends too." Jungkook said as he sit back. Lisa stand and explain to the whole class jungkook's condition and they started to tear up. "I'm sorry for his manners and condition ma'am hope you'll take care for him if i'll graduate" i said and bowed.

Miss kim, continued to ask the other student's names and introduction. And we started to do our subject.

Many hours have past the subjects are going good, jungkook is listening too, and he even perfect those quizzes.

We are heading to the cafe to order ourselves some food. I find a space for us to sit but my eyes landed on my friends who are sitting and telling everyone's stories.

I decided to seat with them pulling jungkook, but he was going heavy, i look at him and he was holding at the metal line,
"Noona, kookie, want that" he politely said referring to the ice cream. "We will buy that but first we need to sit with them" i said as i pointed my friends he happily let go of the metal and let go of my hand, and he immediately ran to jin oppa hugging him just like the way he did when we saw each other again.

I quickly follow him and saw jin oppa was shock, "yah,what a shitty shity sh-?" He said but stopped when he saw the owner of those hands. "Jin hyung, kookie missed you" he said as he tightened the hug.

"Yes, hyung missed you too, let's eat?" Jin oppa offered jungkook excitedly sit next to him making jisoo and jin oppa parted at each other.

"Hey lis, what are you waiting for?" They said except jungkook who was eating excitedly, "uh, nah, i'm not in my mood, i'll just find some fresh air" i said and left them confused.

I walk to my favorite dark place here at school.

I saw beautiful butterflies flying there freely. I opened my arms as if hugging the air, and sniff the air till i can't breath (Crazy right? Just like the author).

I sat on a bench so that i can watch the butterflies who was flying (of course, what do you think they'll do?)

Time skips; ( yeah, i'm lazy, i am sick so i'll just skip this. Sorry, i bumped my head that i lose some of my blood here in my head, that's why it still hurt, i'm here at the hospital who's lying like a dead person,Lol)

Lisa and others drove jk back in his house and drove their house too. Lisa was so lazy so she didn't do her night routine but just throw her body on the bed and directly fall asleep, not minding her uniform and her bag that was on the floor.

To be continued............

Crazy, and lazy author, i know i am, don't have to message me and hate me by death threats of yours. I'm so sick of this fucki'n scene. Just get out leave me if you want to i'm not begging to stay the people who are reading this ugly book of mine, i'll just delete this after, and make a new book that i think will my last book.