♡ one

One day, Adwait and Sara, after their shoot, were having an evening walk in the summer air. They both loved each other but didn't know that. They were talking about the coming festival in their serial, i.e. Holi. It was exciting to think about it. 

On the other hand, Swara and Udbhav, also walking in the garden were planning to convert the coming festival into their, i.e., Adwait and Sara's, Proposal Ceremony. This was the reason behind their excitement for the Holi shooting.

Finally the day arrived. Their plan was ready. As no other idea was coming in their mind, they decided to get Adwait drunk. 

"Do you think this is right?"
"Of course!" she assured.

They thought that Sara and Adwait, aware of their love, are just shy to confess it. So, they chose this plan. They cleverly completed their task. When he became unable to stand properly, Sara helped him to reach his room. Swara and Udbhav followed them silently. Adwait was trying to speak something and they thought that he was expressing his feelings.

"S-Saraa... how.. how did I..." he said, unable to balance himself. Sara held him and asked,
"What?"
"... get... get drunk?"
"How would I know stupid! You should have taken care of yourself!"

Swara and Udbhav's plan failed. Then they both thought that first they need to be aware of their love.

One day, when Sara came to set, she was very badly suffering from cold and needed rest. Adwait took her to a hospital, bought the prescribed medicines and took her to her home. Her parents were out and she needed someone to take care of her. What will she do to bring them closer now?

Liking the story?