Intros

Kanan pov

When I joined the "Shadow Op" I did it to protect myself and my childhood friend Sabrina. I climbed up the ranks until I was "The Shadow Queen"'s third in command. Now I'm here, I'm a lot more worried. The Shadow Queen has plans and none of them are good.

Sabrina pov

When I joined the "Shadow Op" I thought it would be a way to keep away from my half-brother Tsukimaru for a while. Now that I'm here, I wish I had my big brother by my side.

Kaida Pov

When I joined the "Shadow Op" I thought it would be a good way to keep my insatiable thirst for fresh blood at bay. I didn't expect to be acquaintances with a Dragon shifter from the Pendragon line who also happens to be the "Shadow Queen"'s third in command.

Tsukimaru Pov

The best thing I've ever done was kill the man who tried to kill my mother, at that moment my dark side and I were one but now he's got a taste for blood so now I live in the Spanish rainforest without my sister Sabrina and only my cousin Nozomi and my dark self to keep me company.

Nozomi Pov

Being from one of the most powerful super line in the world has its perks but having to live up to my sister's raw power and my brother's IQ is hard. I'm practically the Sakura in this situation.
My sister's a hero.
My brother's the "Shadow Queen"'s, right-hand man.
And I'm just here like: I'm the middle child, Mom won't care if I'm out tonight then Imma run to the American West Coast to win with mermaids.
Now my cousin Tsukimaru needs my help to get his sister Sabrina out of the "Shadow Op". How I'm going to do that, I have no idea.