Chapter 3

Finally, away from classes and Pansy's wrath for making her do the dare from last night, I make my way up to only to find my bathroom infiltrated with beauty products and cosmetics. I heard my doorknob click and in entered Pansy. 

"Don't do in the library. The floor is sticky and wet."

"How?"

She gave me an annoyed and knowing glance.

I sigh, realizing how much so-called fun she's had.

"Which library?" I say pinching my nose.

Her scowl turned into a playful smile. I hate her but I'm happy her. Still gonna kill her though. She makes her way into the bathroom all sorts of eyeshadows and lipsticks. She sits me down between her knees as she fondles with hair. My head goes light as I find a veil of hair covering my eyes. The glamour spell felt so heavy but I forgot casting it on my hair. She massages my scalp and styles my hair. She gets up and wraps a towel around my forehead and turns on the tv.

As she kneeled in front of me she raises a tube in my face. She applies a clear gel to my face while I read the label.

"Mary Kay..."

"Cleanser. It's the best and you need before you can do the face mask."

"Wait, what now? I did..."

Blaise came in stopping me midsentence. He looked at her and looked at my pleading eyes.

"I think I should g... AGH."

Pansy pulls him down to the floor and applies some cleanser to his face and washes it off. I do the same for myself and apply the peel of mask to my face. I start to watch the NBA with Blaise and Pansy under the covers with me. No one like us should have the cut to be in Slytherin. Who does this, anyway? I hear Blaise's comment.

"This is kinda nice."

Me and Pansy stare at him in disbelief. He catches us with red cheeks and shoots up from the bed. 

"I'm a man, goddammit! I have no such desires."

"To put cucumbers over your eyes and Korean rose water and sakura face mask on," I say raising an eyebrow. He starts to say something in protests but instead says 

"I think I'm gonna go mess with Ro... Weasel! Weasel, goodbye."

As he leaves the room me and Pansy chuckle at his behavior. She gets up and tells me what to do in the morning.

Next Morning*

She sneaks in my room but I've already done everything reluctantly. She adds eyeliner to make my eyes crazy huge. She slims my face the way I did before and styles my hair. (the picture above)

We met Blaise on the stairway playing on his phone. Once we get his attention we walk to breakfast and pass female Weasley hanging onto Harry like a leech and Ron trying to do an impression of a laughing fox. I glance at Harry and tried to snarl but I couldn't. He seem to curious and entranced.

I felt my heartbeat slightly getting louder and louder as he continued to stare.

"Draco, you're very..."