27.PAVEL

It was the weekend so I decide to do a deep cleaning as I have no class and Dome had left early for his.

Long hours later as I'm sweeping the floor once again I heard a knock on the door, knowing it was Dome as he always do that before entering even he have his spare of key.

"Its not locked." I shout, putting the broom aside.

"Oh, you're cleaning P'." He said as he entered. "Yeah, I'm almost done " I told, grabbing his other bag to help him.

"I'll help you P'." He offered, about to grab the broom but I stopped him.

"It's fine, I know you're tired you should take a rest." I said, but then I notice the change of his facial expression and that makes me remember the words of Dr.Minerva.

"Dome told me he's feeling like burden lately, seeing you do most of the things for him. I understand you're doing that because you cared so much for him, but you know I suggest maybe let him help you from time to time if he offers, I think it will be a good bond for the both of you as well, do things together, maybe cook something together."

"I'm done anyways-" I told him, "I'm planning to cook something I saw at youtube, can you help me after?" I asked, flashing him a smile, and there I found a change in his expression as he nods. I told him to get change first while I prepare for the things at the kitchen and so he did as I went to the kitchen.

"What are we doing p'?" I hear Dome asked as I'm pulling out all the ingredients needed.

"I saw this plain steamed cake, we don't have oven here but luckily have a stove in our dorm so I thought of trying it." I answered, "—plus it only need few ingredients."

"Why there's a strawberry?"

"Well I want us to decorate it— and it will be more delicious if we're to turn it into strawberry cake, plus I know you like strawberries." And as soon as I said the last few words I saw him looked down to the counter and bite his lips, I thought I have said something wrong but I'm glad I didn't.

"Thank you p'Pavel— for everything." I heard him whispers, and I just can't help but to pull him close to me. Hugging him, making him always think that I'll be always be with him as long as I can. "You're special to me Dome," I said, and he just hugged me back. I just let us be like that, not wanting to say more words as I don't want to unintentionally say something that will break him.

For now I will stay strong for him to stay strong as well.

"Let's cook now before night even come." I told him breaking our hugs, flashing a smile to him, which he did the same— his smile that always cheers me up.