Prologue

"HI, this is Rings! Before the story starts, I just want to say this; the story you're about to read is technically a continuation of YourEverydayAce's story. A link will be in the description. Please read it. Though some facts will be different."

"Oh, there is also a small thing that gets hinted towards. The idea that gets hints towards is how I'm a hijinks child. Yeah, you thought I was the author~ BUT NOPE! I AM THE CHARACTER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like any other day, I would be sitting on my bed, on my phone. Now and again, I would get annoyed at the cracked screen. I remember it vividly, I think. I was looking up Inkopilis. Directions, places in Inkopilis, you get the point. I wanted to go there. I was hoping for more of my kind and more acceptance.

When I had reached the square, a splatfest was going on— Squids vs. Octopi. I had picked Octopi, both because I was an Octoling- an adorabilis octoling technically- and in hopes of meeting more Octolings- mainly more Adorabilises. However, that night shook the very core of my being. That night, I had learned that parties could be fun. I had felt true acceptance from strangers. It was great.

The next day, after sleeping over at a newly made friend's house, I had found another one. I had met another Adorabilis, who's name was Rain. They were fun. I liked hanging out with them. The next day we had met yet another Adorabilis, a total bean, their name was Anchor. They were shy, yet they did eventually warm up to both of us.

It was a bit before we met the final member of our team. Before that member had joined us, we had made multiple friends. Team N, they seem scary, yet are very friendly. Team N also has three members, unlike the standard four. Team NV, they are just silly with a down to earth leader. Team Mythic, they are just sad, they need therapy. The last team we met was Team Golden, equally serious as they are funny.

Soon after that, we had met our fourth member, Kira.

Team Adorabilis was complete. Just don't tell them I also have another team called Team Hijinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will say this to help; I don't think Team Hijinks caused it. First off- I'm the Co-Captain of that team, and second, I am the only member with more than just Hijinks Teleportation."