Chapter 12: the ending

Hunter and Dax went to the hospital and told the nurses to call the police. When the police came they told them everything. Walsh, Dax's father, his sister and all the deaths. Since Dax is under the age of 18 he had to be in the foster care system for a few weeks until Hunter finally convinced her parents to foster him until he's old enough to move out. Dax got diagnosed with ptsd and night terrors, while Hunter had worsened anxiety.

Then they started dating, it was weird at first considering they were friends. But they got used to it quick. Since Dax was to stay with them the rule was, "No sex until he moves." Now with that they didn't listen and never got caught.

They knew it was going to happen. The press. Blood Fest was all over the news nationally and internationally. They both were invited to Zachary Levi's funeral despite there being so many theories that Dax and Hunter helped planned the massacre.

When asked how they survived, Hunter would get emotional talking about her friends (Ashley included). Telling parents that their child was murdered is one of the most hardest and heartbreaking thing to do.

"How do doctors and cops do this? Telling people that their loved ones died." I asked Dax cuddling into his side. "I don't know, it's not easy that's for sure." He kisses my forehead and tried going to sleep.