Sweet Night 35

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
____________________________________
Extra

___
No ones Pov

It was a shocking ride back home.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't talk much. Well it was mostly Jungkook that didn't talk much. He had a mad expression all over his face, which made Taehyung think that he didn't want the baby.

It would be their first child together and Taehyung have always wanted kids. He wanted a lot. He loved kids.

But seeing the look that jungkook was giving right now, all his hopes of having kids went out the window.

It takes to people to make a baby anyway.

(A/N: my brother keeps on telling me, how mom thought I was a alien when I first came out. It was annoying 😩)

They reached the house and Jungkook went into the kitchen.

He grabbed a bowl and put ice cream inside with peanut butter and pickles and took a spoon.

Jungkook went to the living room and started watching Netflix (Project Power)

Taehyung was just watching him sighing to himself.

Jungkook paused his show and went to kitchen where Taehyung was sitting.

He stop in front if him and pushed the bowl of ice cream towards him.

"Eat"

Taehyung looked at jungkook confused

"What?"

"Eat this taehyung"

Jungkook said taking a sit in front of the older.

Taehyung looked at it and his eyes immediately showed disgust.

Jungkook looked into his lovers eyes and felt sad.

He wasn't mad at him because of the baby. He was mad at Taehyung because he called out his precious ice cream. And honesty Jungkook have always liked his ice creams that way since he was younger.

So when Taehyung called his ice cream out for a pregnancy craving, what else was he suppose to feel.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and a tear slipped through his eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting you mad. But d-dont make me eat t-this"

Taehyung said. He really didn't want to eat the ice cream jungkook gave to him.

It was yucky yucky in his eyes.

(A/N: this is what I ate when I was pregnant with my baby boy😍)

Jungkook sighed and took back the bowl and ate it himself. He also explained to Taehyung why he wasn't talking to him earlier.

The night ended with taehyung saying sorry and the couple snuggling up on the couch watching movies.

_______________
Any questions
_______________
I think that imma say this in my continuing books.

I'm a teen mom and I have a 3 month year old son. I know that this is out of the blue. But I don't like my author and private life to be mixed into one another.

I'm not gonna tell my age but I really hope you all support me. I feel like ive grown so much with you all while I write my books. Y'all are pretty much my family, but behind a screen😂. Its pretty funny actually cause when some of y'all comment on my story, it really makes my day along with my son.

Here's a picture of my little man tho😍.

Ples ask questions if your curious to know anything?