mammon

School at RAD had just ended as you were walking home having remembered the way there and back from previous times. You entered the house of lamentation as you walked up the stairs to your room hearing someone rummaging through it you slowly creep the door open careful not to make a sound to see mammon with a bag of your most valuable items probably to sell. "Mammon" you said "ah! Dont scare me like that mc" he said hand held to his chest "well dont go through my stuff and I'll think about it" you said arms crossed "I w-wasnt going through your stuff I was just....cleaning ya" he said pretending to dust "ok mammon let's assume you were cleaning. So why would you be cleaning my room anyway?" He started to blush unable to think of an answer "I would get lucifer but I got something better in mind" you say walking up to him. Him backing up to the wall your hand falls on his chest. "Bad boys get punished mammon" you say leaning into him his eyes widened as he tried to stay calm "what do you think mammon my punishment or lucifer's?" He stared down at you eyes still wide "y-yours" he said obviously a bit scared "dont worry baby I'll take care of you" you said as you started to back up to the bed bringing him with you. Your legs hit the bed as you brought him down on top of you and connected your lips to his you slowly started grinding against him as you felt him harden under you earning a groan in the process you flipped him over so you were on top and broke the kiss so you could discard his and your shirt his hands going to your breasts but just before they reached you grabbed his hands and put them above his head he groaned out of frustration you chuckled "stay there and no touching yourself till I'm back" you said as you grabbed his jacket covering yourself as you walked out of the room going to asmodeus' room you knocked "come in" you heard you opened the door to sumo in a robe "well what brings you here mc?" You explained your situation asking if you could borrow a few things he nodded leading you to a box in his closet "take what you need" he said and walked back to his bed laying down reading his magazine again you grabbed handcuffs and a cock ring that vibrates this will be fun you thought to your self as you said thank you to asmo and went back to your room to find mammon jerking himself off he looked close so you watched till he was just about to finish and busted in "mammon what did I say" he jumped soon realizing what you had in your hands shaking his head no you put the handcuffs on him attaching them to the headboard he looked terrified as you pit the cock ring on him " I was thinking I might not have to use this but after what I saw I think I do" you say soon pulling his pants and boxers the rest of the way down his legs. Taking off his jaket and your bra his eyes scanned your body "tell me what you want mammon" you say climbing onto the bed next to him "I cant take it anymore it hurts please t-touch me" he says obviously uncomfortable you put your hands on his chest and start feeling his toned body "hows this?" He groans in frustration "not there" "then where?" He sighs "I n-need you to jerk me off" your hands travel down to his vline stopping "I dont know you've been pretty bad" " please mc make me forget my name I know I've been bad but I promise I'll be good from now on" with that your hand grabs his length and starts pumping him painfully slowly "a-ah! P-please go fas-ter" he says as you turn on the cock ring "A-ah mc!" You start pumping him faster pre cum dripping from the tip his moans and groans make you satisfied with your effect on him "I'm gonna cum!" He screams but realizes he cant you start pumping him faster eventually adding your mouth "mc p-please I'll be good!" He says as you swirl your tounge around him deepthrouting him "a-ah mc please! It h-hurts" you keeping blowing him making sure he knows not to touch your stuff or himself without asking first by the time you pull back his cock is red you decide it's time you take off the cock ring "you wanna cum right?" He nods vigorously "use your words sweetie" " y-yes more than anything please!!" You quickly discard the rest of your clothing climbing onto him and sinking down on his length "not until I do" you say as you start riding him all that can be heard is moans groans and skin slapping as you reach closer to your high determined to make him wait longer you grab the cock ring and turn it on to make it vibrate putting it at the base of his shaft so it pleasures both of you this sends mammon over the edge "m-mc I'm go-na cum!" He says releasing into you "I havent came yet mammon which means I'm gonna have to make you cum dry" still riding him he groans out of overstimulation keeping the cock ring where it was aswell as you reach closer to your high your body starting to sweat and pressure building in your abdomen you scream cumming all over his length sending him over the edge for a second time you get off him and start pumping him immediately "m-mc p-ple-ase sto-p" he says begging you to give him a break you simply shake your head no and keep pumping him other hand going to play with his balls he groans pleasure starting to take over again as he cums a third time "what if I sucked you off?" He looks at you eyes pleading no but you do anyway taking all of him in right away as to not give him a break "A-AH! Plea-se mc.." you swirl your tounge and hollow out your cheeks his length twitches in your mouth and eventually he cums for the fourth time you let it spill back out onto his length he groans at the sight hoping you'll stop as you use his cum as a lubricant and keep pumping him "mc *pant* i-i cant t-take any-more" you smile at him as you crawl up on him still pumping his length and start kissing his neck leaving a purple mark he twitches in your hand again but nothing comes out he had come dry you let go finally giving him a breather taking In a proud breath yourself as you hear one of relief come from him you give him one last kiss "I love you" you say but see hes already asleep you giggle to yourself and curl up next to him and fall asleep.