//Chapter 2- He's my stepbrother//

-Ellie Brooke's POV-

My eyes locked onto the mysterious boy's face; He was perfect. His mass of chocolate curls was styled messily into a quiff and his tanned skin was glowing under the frantic strobes of the lights. After an eternity of staring, his eyes caught mine and did not seem to move. A smirk grew as he turned around to Eve, who coincidentally Alex was talking to earlier. I wonder how they know each other ...

-Brad Simpson's POV-

God this girl was gorgeous. As her hips swayed with the music I noticed her staring at me. Instant butterflies danced in my stomach and I knew I had to approach her before we left this place. I smirked knowingly at her and turned back around to talk to Eve, my stepsister whom I adored.

-Ellie Brooke's POV-

Alex returned shortly after with a round of shots and after downing them all, she lead me over to Eve. She had luscious long blonde hair that any girl would envy and that was curled loosely. She was crystal blue eyes and was wearing a short blue two-piece. "Hey Ellie missed you!!" Eve said whilst hugging me "Missed you more Eve! Aha"
"Why do you keep staring at Brad? It's like your both meant to be, he's been looking at you most the night"
"Really?!" I asked slightly blushing at the fact he has actually noticed me. So his name is Brad- boy would it sound so much better screaming it in bed but let's not mention that lol. "Yes you doughnut how have you not noticed? I better introduce you to my stepbrother then!!" STEPBROTHER?! That's why they have been with each other most of the night. God I am mentally screaming right now!! We walked up to him, following Eve. I made sure I moved my hips a bit sassily and a large grin swept across my face. God Ellie keep it cool!! "Hello ladies don't you both look beautiful" Brad the sex god said. He looked both of us up and down. Alex was wearing a pastel yellow dress adorned with a baby blue bow at the back and heels to match. Her new ombré hair shone and was mermaid crimped. She was stunning. "And what is your name beautiful?" He asked looking directly at me. "My name is Ellie. And what might yours be hunny?" I replied cockily, raising an eyebrow and sticking my hand out for him to shake. He did one better and engulfed me into a hug, gently placing a kiss on my red cheeks. "UHUM!" Alex coughed intentionally loudly, pulling us both out of our trances. "Brad. Brad Simpson"
"Sweet. Can we dance?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor. After what seemed like hours of dancing and messing around we returned to Alex and Eve. "So you're both coming to ours tomorrow night Brad said as Eve nodded. "We'd love to!!" Alex exclaimed. I could not wait. After the exchanging of numbers and the biddings of goodbyes we set off on our way home.