Part I: The Birth of a Hero

---Imperial Year 552, 28 years before the events of Sun, Moon and Star---

"Lord Yumi, your child was born." A maid told a tall man with a brown hair who was wearing a yellow robe and blue gloves.

"Tell me. Is it a girl?" The man asked as he looked at the maid's face and held her arms.

"Lord Yumi, your child is a boy." The maid replied as the man loosen his grip and went inside the room.

"James, our child is a boy." The lady who was lying on an elegent bed told him and James sat down on the chair beside her.

"I know. The maid told me." James replied as he looked at the boy with dismay.

"I am sorry. I know you are expecting a daughter but he is still a blessing after all." The lady said as the child cried and she caressed him.

"I wanted a daughter so my child can marry the emperor's eldest son. It is still our child, Maria. I am happy that you are both safe." James replied as his wife continued to caressed the child.

"I know. I will name him Anton. He will be called Anton Yumi." Maria told him and the child stopped crying and slept.

"It seems that he liked his name." James replied and he kissed Maria's forehead. They both smiled at Anton.

---five years later---

"Can I play with you?" Anton asked when he approached a group of kids.

"Go away. We don't like bad people like your father." A child told him as he tried to approach them.

"My father is not bad. He is doing his best to keep everyone well." Anton replied as one of the kids pushed him but he repelled the strength of the kid.

"Keep everyone well? My mother was punished by one of your guards." Another kid replied as he went near him.

"My father won't do that." Anton replied as another kid pushed him and his feet slid.

"Hey. Don't hurt him." A girl told the group of kids as they were hitting Anton.

"Go away." One of the kids told Anton and he ran away.

"The kids did a great job." A man on a dark alley reported to his master while watching at them.

"Capture the kid and take him to the target area." The master replied using his magic.

"Roger that, Your Grace Achernar." The man replied and moved out.

The little girl ran away and followed Anton through the market. Anton ran away as he saw the girl was following him.

"Don't follow me." Anton told the girl as he was running away and turned on a left alley with a horse cart. Anton hid behind the cart.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." The girl told him as she was looking for him on the alley.

Anton didn't respond and the girl was still looking for him. The girl found him hiding inside one of the jars. She pulled him out but Anton resisted. The girl kept pulling her and used magic to pull him out.

"Hey. Put me down." Anton resisted as hands made up of soil was holding him.

"I will let go of you, if you promised me you won't run away." The girl told him as she approached him.

"I won't run away please put me down." Anton replied as the girl looked at his face.

"Let's do a pinky promise first." The girl told him as she raised her pinky finger.

"There. Please put me down." Anton replied as the girl put her down and dispelled the magical hand.

"Woah. That is some great magic." Anton replied as they went out of the alley and went to the busy market.