Hunt

Imagine you had this sudden epiphany. Just this sudden realization that hits you in the chest like a punch to the gut, and it jumps starts you like a car. For the first time in his life, Liam Payne is finally motivated to do something that doesnt involve fame, money, or any of the above that relate to his extravagent lifestyle. 

Shoving his phone, wallet, a set of extra clothes, a pillow, blanket, warm coat, and some sandwhiches into a backpack, he shut the door and headed out, carrying the pillow and blanket seperately to his car, Liam smiled, the bittersweet feeling of motivation and fear mixing together. As he sat down, starting up the engine to blast the heater, he sighed, sinking down in his seat. The momental burst of blonde flashed through his mind constantly. The only problem was, where on earth would he start to look? Was he going to have to kiss every blonde girl in the city? 

With another sudden burst of motivation, liam drove back to the cafe where he had been schedualed to meet Danielle. If kissing every blonde in the city is what it took, then kissing every blonde girl in the city is what he'd do.

Running inside after practically yanking out his key and slamming the car door shut, his eyes scanned the area, searching for the first blonde he could find. Only one blonde girl was found in the entire establishment. She sat alone, eyes focused on a book in front of her, her coffee untouched still sitting on the table. Liam quickly rushed over, taking her face in his hands and pressing his lips to hers. He stayed there for a few seconds before he pulled away, nothing happening. His heart fell in his chest as he let out an angry grunt, trudging out the door of the cafe and back to his car.

Plopping himself in the seat, he started the car to continue his search, but stopped when his phone beeped, signalling a new message. His blood ran cold when he saw it was from the same no number as before.

'Kissing random girls

is not the way to start,

you must not look with your eyes

but look with your heart.'

Liam's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he read the message. Look with his heart? How could he do that if he couldn't even talk to these people. Liam slowly pulled away from the cafe, his phone and his message abandoned on the seat, his mind anywhere but here. He drove around town until the sun had long gone behind the horizon. He pulled up to what people like him would usually refer to as the 'cheap hotels,' parking his car. He went to the front office, seeing the man behind the counter frozen in his place as well. 'what a surprise' Liam thought to himself.

Grabbing a room key, he went to the directed room, bolting the door behind him before dropping his backpack to the floor. Liam sat on the bed, reaching into the backpack and pulling out one of the sandwiches he had made. "Bon appetite" he said humorously to himself before promptly devouring the sandwich. Liam missed the luxurious lifestyle. Why him? Why couldn't he have been frozen along with everyone else letting someone else worry about it. Liam groaned in frustration before stripping to his underwear and slipping under the covers. Soon, sleep overtook him, the phone message and blonde girl still on his mind.

____________________________________

Liam laughed as the waves brushed over him, the sweet sound of laughter filling his ears, reining contagious as laughter spilled out of Liam as well. Suddenly, water was splashed in his eyes, the sound of the giggling flaring up again. Liam laughed along, but before he opened his eyes, lips were pressed to his, the love and passion overflowing, making Liam groan in satisfaction. Such a simple and light kiss had never made him fee this way before. Butterflies burst in his stomach and his fingertips tingled in pure bliss. Liam was truly happy.  With her arms around his neck, playing with the hairs on the back, and liams  arms hugged around her waist, Liam rested their foreheads together, just breathing each other in. Finally the silence was broken when she said, " I love you Leemo." Liam froze, his blood running cold as a thick irish accent broke through the air. Liam opened his eyes, once again only catching a glimpse of blonde, but also some hints of brown as well, before the whole scene once again faded to black.

____________________________________

Liam sat up i his bed, tears in his eyes, his heartbeat in his ears. His breathing was ragged as he repeatedly ran his hands through his hair. The voice kept playing itself over in his head, slowly pushing Liam closer to the edge. All Liam could hear was the irish accent of " I love you Leemo," repeatedly. It was slowly driving Liam insane. Finally, Liam couldn't hold it in anymore as a single tear rolled down his cheek. It all came bursting out of him like a damn. Fear filling every fiber of his being as he sobbed his heart out. Slowly the world started fading as another panic attack took over him. All of this was becoming too much for Liam, bringing out the worst in him. His breath was ragged as he sobbed harder, blackness overtaking him. "It was a boy," Liam wailed as the sobs washed over him rougher than before. And then it was dark.