Prologue

"Oi dunce face what are you doing?! We're meant to be studying not playing with our pens!"

I've always been what people call stupid. I got bad grades in Primary and was still stupid in Secondary school. So I can understand why my friends believe I'm a fashion major. 

This all started before I did my GCSE exams. My mother got ill and died, breaking my heart. She was the only person who cared about me considering my father couldn't care less about how I live my life as long as I'm out of his way. After her death, I made it my goal to stop other people from suffering like I did and studied until I got and A* in Math and Science and an A in English. The sudden progress didn't go unnoticed by my friends but they were convinced it was luck, because they thought no matter how much I studied I'd still be beneath their level. My friends were always supportive and never straight up told me I'm below them (apart from Bakugou but that's just how he is) but I know their true feelings, which makes me grateful to them for staying my friends. (guys I apologise if I make the Bakusquad sound bad. They're good it's just Denki thinks that they all think he's super dumb and that's it. They aren't bad friends or anything though...)

After I did my GCSE's and A Levels I went to UCL Medical School and began my medical training. And this is where the whole Fashion major idea arose.

Before applying for our Universities, we made an agreement that we'd keep our majors secret so that we can surprise each other after we get into the University. (can I please call it Uni because typing the whole word gets annoying at times...) So on our first hang out after getting into uni we all started revealing our subjects. Kirishima and Bakugo went into geography which actually suits them since they love rocks (Bakugo likes rock climbing and I ship kiribaku/poprocks so...). The only downside to that was that they had to leave to go to Liverpool because they got into Liverpool Hope University. Mina went into chemistry because she wants to be a chemistry teacher (ngl she'd be an chill teacher) and Sero got into Warwick business school (I honestly made him a businessman because when I think of his tape quirk I think of office work so...). Now it was my turn to reveal the university I was going to and my major. 

"Well I got into UCL Medical School and I'm going to study" I said before Bakugo burst out laughing.

"What?! Are you joking? Dude that's a hilarious joke but please be serious. I bet if you got into a university, it's some sort of fashion uni. After all, you don't need much knowledge to get into that." Bakugo said. I was going to tell him that I was being serious but the looks of doubt on the squad's faces was enough to make me agree with Bakugo. Thank goodness I payed attention to all the other Universities that were in my area because I was able to give a name to the university I was 'going to attend'. 

And that's how my story began forcing me to do medical training and study different fashion trends so that I look fashionable at all times.

(568 words. Doesn't feel like much so my other chapters will probably be longer.)

Aight, Imma head out and drink some Earl Grey. Peace✌🏼

Ah also, I've been reading loads of depressed MC stuff and I'm just saying but if anyone is depressed or feels sad you can talk to me and I can give you virtual hugs, my love and support. And please get help if you're suicidal. I know this has nothing to do with my story but I need to make sure that if you're sad, you know that there's someone who loves you and wants to help. I can't stress this enough so please please please talk to me if you feel sad or depressed ok? ❤️

Ok now seriously, Imma head out and drink some tea. Bai ✌🏼😂