08

I apologise for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences.

T H E  F I N A L E

Shot 08

Tej had agreed to let Om carry out the mission to avenge Ridoy on behalf of his son Omkara Oberoi. Besides, apart from Ridoy, Om had to find Ajay and take revenge from him too.

"Om. . ." Gauri faced Om who looked at her, "be careful."

Om nodded at her, "Gauri. . . Where is our baby?"

"I left him at the orphanage. I'll go and get him tomorrow."

He nodded at her and she smiled, "I can't believe we have to go through such difficulties just to be together. What crime did we do? All we did was fall in love."

Om nodded his head again and hugged Gauri. "Sometimes jealousy takes over and creates a new evilness. Kaali wanted you but you loved me, so he couldn't take it and ruined us."

Gauri hugged him back, "I will always choose you. Even if it means my death."

"Don't say that." He hugged her tighter and she smiled faintly. "It's the truth."

"What's your plan?"

"I'm thinking of. . ." He broke the hug and looked down at her, starting to tell her his plan that he thought off.

XX

The next day, Om went to the place where it all started, inside the community house. All the people were shocked yet happy to see him. They run towards him, delighted to see him.

"You're alive." Mukund's father sighed a relief and let tears of relief out. "You don't know what happened after you left. I thought he really killed you, I nearly died out of the guilt."

"What happened?" Om asked and they all tell him the threats and mistreatment they received directly from Ridoy.

"He even made us testify that we had been bribed by you to go against him because you wanted him to fail as he was your father's business rival."

"We're sorry." The apologised and lowered their heads in front of him.

"Don't worry. . . Now it's his turn to pay for every torture he gave us." Om determinedly uttered. "Are you guys ready?"

"What do we have to do?"

"Follow me." He uttered and started walking, with all of them trusting him and following him.

He messaged Tej, giving him thumbs up and looked at the button which had camera, he glanced to the side and saw news reporters putting thumbs at him.

He received a message from a new number with thumbs up.

"Uncle. . . Have you got Ishana's phone number?"

"Yes, why?"

"I need it."

Tej gave Om Ishana's number and Om called Ishana, telling her to meet him.

At night, Om met Ishana at the park and she was shocked to see him.

"Om. . ."