IX

In the soccer field...

Cobby and Joy start the talking. They think that things might be done with talking.J David said that he will hide first so the Detros will get out of the host thinking that no Judge will terminate them.

Cobby : Can we first talk.

Vic:Where's the Judge?

Cobby :He's not here . He leave ,and said that he will find the some Detruos.

Vic:It's not convincing.

Deogo:We know that he's here.

Carl:He'll attack anytime.

Vic :He's hiding somewhere.

Dennis:He putted you in the trap.Now let's see who will be the last standing.

The Detros are about to fire their powers on him,but Joy stop it.

Joy :Wait, wait, we just want to talk. I'm Joy and he's  Cobby. We're spirit vessels and we just want the peace between spirits.

Carl :You're asking an impossible thing.The spirit will never be at peace until one kind of spirit are rulings.

Vic:We will be the ruling spirits.

Cobby :If one kind of spirits will be the strongest, and rule between every spirit, then there will be peace?

Deogo :We will be it.

Joy :Cobby is the chosen one. He's the spirit tree,he'll be the strongest of all spirit.

Dennis :No,he's just the spirit tree for those in Spirit World. But in Abyss, Nook is our spirit tree.He's the strongest .

Cobby : Can we just make  a deal ? I'll defeat the strongest of all Abyss spirit, then you'll leave my classmates body, and promise that you'll never come back to the Earth.

Carl : What if Nook win?

Cobby : What do you want?

Carl :The Earth will be ours,and everyone in Earth will be under the Abyss spirits. No spirit vessels will kill anyone of us.

Joy:Wait,can we first talk.

Joy and Cobby walk away few meters and talk concerning the dealing.

Joy :You can't do this.We're just beginners. Remember, you'll fight the king of Abyss.And if you loss everyone in Earth will be under the Abyss spirits. It includes every important person that you love.

Cobby realize that Joy is right.He can imagine if everyone is under the Abyss spirits. No more happiness,no more celebrations,no more liberty, and many innocents will die .Cobby imagine Granger being possessed by Detros, and it's tortures him.

Cobby :I know what you feel,but I don't have choices. If didn't did this, none will do it.If you don't want to do this,I won't force you. But I'll do this.

Joy:I will not leave.I decided to join this team even no one knows this.If I die ,I know that I did something right.

Cobby :You're not going to die,Nook will.

They agree to the deal.

Cobby : We agree.

Carl :You'll die.HAHAHA.

Joy :Let's go to the Abyss.

The Detros,Cobby, and Joy disappear in the thin air.

J David:Huh? Where did they go? Wait don't tell me...

In the Abyss...

The place is full of lava. In cracks of rocks are lavas. The rocks were pitch black due to the lavas.The top is darkness,and the sky contains nothing.Abyss spirits are everywhere,watching Cobby and Joy.They are waring armors and holds their weapons. Are they always in war? The floor is hot and in few hours they'll be toasted.