why didnt you tell me chuuya?

hey!!! this is a- ⚠️trigger warning for hint of suicide,suicide notes, self-harm, and panic attacks!!!⚠️

chuuya sat with his feet dangling off the high building. the wind was barely blowing but not to rough. he sighed and got up. he took off his coat and folded it neatly on the ground. he pulled out a note folding it into a hamburger fold.

he walked up to the ledge and let the tip of his foot dangle off. wow i'm finally gonna do it, chuuya thought to himself. he turned his back to the beautiful city lights. "chuuya!!" someone screamed coming around a corner towards him. not just any someone, a special someone. someone chuuya knows very very well. dazai.

"hey chuuya what are you doing?" he said looking at the ginger haired boy. "hmm i don't know dazai." chuuya said giving him a blank look. "i'm cooking pancakes. what does it look like i'm doing you bastard?!" dazais eyes widened. "chuuya have you thought this through?" he stammered inching closer.

"come closer i'll jump." he said calmly and patiently. "you know you weren't suppose to see this? i mean all the times you rejected me? gave up on me? said you were tired of me? i'm finally leaving." he said lifting a leg off the building making his balance un steady. "chuuya wai-" dazai said running towards him. "goodbye dazai. my love." chuuya said falling backwards.

dazai didn't hesitate to jump off with him. 15 seconds until they hit the ground. "chuuya come here." he said grabbing onto the ginger. "why did you jump you baka?!" dazai smiled. 10 seconds. "get away from me so i can use my gravity please!" chuuya said trying to push dazai away. the brunettes grip only tightened. "no way chibi i cant lose you." dazai smiled as tears began to fill his eyes.

"idiot." chuuya said. 5 seconds. chuuya used gravity on both of them. they both hit the ground but not tooo hard. chuuyas face immediately hit his hands. his weak legs got up violently shaking. he ran in a weak zig zag stumbling on top of trash cans. dazai rushed over to chuuyas side after coming back to his senses.

dazai went to grab chuuyas forearm until the ginger smacked it away. "no." he said firmly shivering because it got quite cold outside. "you're in bad shape. what happened?" chuuya looked down at his feet but kept walking. "we were going pretty fast. i used every bit of strength in my body." he said faintly. he's never felt more weak and looked down upon in his life. was i always this weak? he asked himself over and over again.

  they made their way to chuuyas apartment. luckily he lived on the first floor. dazai unlocked the door. "ladies first." he said bowing. chuuya gripped onto his hair and pulled it down. "i might be sick and weak but i'll still beat you black and blue you got it?!" he said walking in throwing himself on the couch. "i want my coat." he said turning on the tv. "oh that's right it's still up there." he said sighing.

  "i'll go get it!" said dazai. chuuya couldn't tell him no before quickly rushing out of his apartment. he huffed and sinked into the couch. he'll read the note he'll read the note he'll read the note. the words kept repeating through the small boys head. he was correct.

  dazai ran to the top of the building. when he got up there memories and flashbacks started to form. he held back some tears. he grabbed chuuyas much longing coat. he saw a white paper off to the side on the ground. he grabbed it right before the wind almost blew it off.

  hello everyone. i'm guessing i'm long gone by now huh? wow that's crazy. i just wanted to say thank you for everything. please live for me. especially you dazai. you bastard. you bandage wasting freak. i love you so much. aren't you glad i'm out of your hair? haha i've always liked your hair even though i always insulted it. it's such a gorgeous color. it suits you very nice. i really hope you live for me. yes i know you hate me and everything but please. get married have a wife and a few kids. please trust me. it's worth it! ~chuuya<3