HATER!love me or hate meCHAPTER 2-NOT YET

HATER!
love me or hate me
CHAPTER 2-
NOT YET

( ⚔️⚔️⚔️ )

── ♡ 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲 ! ──
hope you enjoy this chapter !
( ㊕㊨㊑🗡-𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 )
enjoy this new book
HATER

── ♡ 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲 ! ──hope you enjoy this chapter !( ㊕㊨㊑🗡-𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 )enjoy this new bookHATER

+

PRETENDING TO BE HIM.

Jungsik just can't believe he's pretending to be his older brother. Why?, what pushed him to do so. It wasn't his mother...no not her, but his ex. Pain, sorrow, and regret. Those feelings follow him.

Sitting in the middle with many women around him as he drinks, he only thinks of her. No women can ever take her out his mind, not even Y/n whom he hoped would do so. Such disappointment. "Awww come on, it seems as if your bored of us". A woman with dark black short hair complains as she lays her head on his chest. "It's cause I am". Jungsik stands.

"I find you women, disgusting". He harshly admits causing he women to just sit there embarrassed and ashamed. "Sorry girls, my friend here didn't mean those cruel words of his". Jungsik looks over the man who just placed his arm around his neck. "It's been a long time Jungkook". The unknown man smiles. "Sorry but you are?". The man sights. "I know we never got along but at least remember me next time. It's Jimin". Interesting. "I was just joking". Jimin gives him a weird look. "It didn't seem like it. You're always so serious now days".

"Things change sometimes". Jungsik starts to walk and Jimin follows him. "So what brings you to place like this?". Jungsik rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Same thing as you, to have fun". Jimin chuckles.