ᝰ ೃ࿔ 02

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓  -ˋˏ INVISIBLE ˎˊ-  ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓ 
-ˋˏ INVISIBLE ˎˊ- 
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

KAZUHA LOOKED AWAY, trying to respect your privacy.

but how could he when he was getting dragged to that door of yours with chains and locks.

it was almost as if he was getting pulled by an invisible rope.

letting out a deep breath, he opened his eyes, his legs dragging themselves to the mysterious door.

he didn't know if he was glad or not, but right as he reached out his hand, you swung the door open, startling him.

so many questions were going through his head.

why do you look so panicked?

were you secretly watching him?

"a-ah hey y/n... you're back early..." he felt your eyes stare at him, it was almost... frightening.

"yes, i am. why do you look so... paranoid?" you smiled, your whole aura changing.

he gulped, thinking of an excuse.

"sorry, i-i saw uhm a spider- yeah, i saw a spider." he fidgeted with his fingers, waiting for your response.

...

"kazuha..."

why was he scared?

"y-yes y/n?.." his voice cracked, the wrong words almost slipping off of his tongue.

"are you... scared of spiders?" you brought a hand to your lips to cover the smile and muffle your snorts.

kazuha freezed, he couldn't figure out if he was relieved that you bought it or guilty that he lied to you.

BUT HE SMILED ANYWAY.