☁︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4☁︎︎

I woke up to the guys screming from somewhere in the house. I completely forgot what happened last night as I went to find them. I walked down the hallway and outside to find Quinton, Bryce, Blake, Noah and Josh shooting each other with the paintball guns.

I rolled my eyes and yelled to Bryce "hey, pass me one I wanna shoot Quinton!" "Why does it always have to be me?" Quinton said running to the other side of the pool. I shrugged my shoulders and took the paintball gun from Bryces had.

They continued to run around and try to hit each other. I had a pretty good aim, I hit Josh in the back and Quinton in the leg. Anthony walked out in the balcony to watch us and I thought it was the perfect time to get revenge.

I aimed and pulled the trigger releasing the paint, it hit him right under his collar bone. When it made an impact on his skin he jumped back looked for who shot him until his eyes landed on me. I smirked at him and waved, then turned to go back inside and get ready to start my day.

I dug through my wardrobe looking for the perfect outfit to wear for my day with Dixie, Noah and Curtis. Once I found something I was satisfied with I quickly changed and went into the bathroom to do my hair, some light makeup and brush my teeth.

The outfit & hair-

I was done getting ready and went on my phone for a little until I received a text from Dixie

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dixie☺️
I just picked up Curtis and
I'm on my way to Sway,
are you guys ready?

Me
Im ready ill check to see
if Noah is too

Dixie☺️
Ok see you in a bit

Me
See ya

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walked up the stair, i heard Noah in the kitchen so i stared to head towards there but got stopped by Blake. "Hey Blair, you look nice today" "thanks, so do you." I smiled and examined what he was wearing. "What do you have planned for today" he asked. "I'm doing something with Noah, Dixie, and Curtis. What about you?" "That's sounds fun, I'm just hanging around here all day." "Oh ok, well I have to get going it was nice talking to you." I smiled one more time then went into the kitchen.

"Noah, Dixie texted me and said she's going to be here soon so be ready." "Ok tell me when she gets here." "Ok" I put a slice of bread in the toaster, when it popped I spread butter on it. I wasn't that hungry so I just had one piece.

By the time I had finished eating, a car pulled up outside. I assumed it was Dixie so I shouted to Noah who was up in his room. " Noah get down here we're leaving!" "Coming!" I swung my little black purse over my shoulder and opened the door for us.