1.

How Bts would react to you
Giving them the silent
Treatment.
(Your their boyfriend)

Jin

You wondered how jin would react to you giving him the silent treatment so you decided to put him to the test.
The next day he woke up to you not being in bed which was strange.
He saw you cooking and tried to back hug you but you moved.
He started to wonder what he did wrong.
This went on for the whole day.
When you guys went to bed.
You pretended to go to sleep and suddenly you felt big arms around your waist.

"I don't know what I did wrong. But I'll do anything just to feel your hugs again"

You turned and hugged him and you smiled at him. He was shocked but hugged back.

Yoongi

Yoongi has been working a lot and not
Giving you attention. This caused you to be upset with him so you decided to give him the silent treatment.

You thought this was gonna work but since yoongi was busy working he didn't even notice. You just wanted his attention so you went to his studio.
When you got there he was working
You sat down on his lap as he continued to work.

"What's wrong you big baby"yoongi said.
"Nothing..."
"Let me guess to tried to give me the silent treatment but I was busy"
"How did you know?"
"You did this last week remember"

Hoseok

You were mad a hoseok because yesterday he ate your food with out asking. You ended up giving him the silent treatment.
But hoseok knew you we're upset because of it and made it his duty to make you smile.

You ended up laughing multiple times
And couldn't stay mad at him.

"Why can't I stay mad at you?"
"Because I'm your hope"

Namjoon

Namjoon pulled a prank on you along with taehyung and jungkook which made you upset with him.
You gave him the silent treatment.
He really didn't understand why you were mad and kept asking the other members why you we're mad.

"Um what did I do wrong?"
"Are you serious..."
"😬..."
"Namjoon you have a high IQ and yet you don't know"you face palmed yourself.

Jimin

You and jimin were arguing because
Jungkook called jimin short and you agreed but jimin said that you were shorter then him.
You two have each other the silent treatment for about a day.
Everyone was scared because the energy around you two was very gloomy.
But soon enough.

You two ran back to each other.

"Jiminie!"
"M/nie!"
You both ran and hugged each other apologizing to each other.

Taehyung

Taehyung was giving you the silent treatment.
And since you didn't like it you said two can play at this game.
But instead you decide to give him the silent treatment and make him jealous.
You got out of bed not saying good morning to him making him look at you strangely.
A couple hours pasted and you told jimin about the whole thing he agreed to make taehyung jealous.
So when taehyung walked around the house to find you.
He walked into the kitchen to find jimin flirting with you.
He immediately grabbed you and dragged you to the room you two shared.

"Mine. Only mine"he hugged you.
You smiled.
"Only yours"

Jungkook

You were starting to question if jungkook was the jealous type since he showed signs of protectiveness.
So you decided to put him to the test.
You started by giving him the silent treatment ignoring him all day and trying to avoid him.
Jungkook catched this and was keeping his eyes on you.
You then proceeded to ask hoseok for help to prove if jungkook is the jealous type. Hoseok did to want to know so agreed.

Jungkook walked in on hoseok being touchy with you while watching a movie.

"Hey get your hands off my boyfriend he's only for me"jungkook said pulling you into a hug a very protective one.

"So you are the jealous type"you and hoseok said.
"Wait was this a test?..."jungkook said blankly

You and hoseok laugh at his face.