How i stole my aunts 2 mile stinky black ankle socks

My aunt is the the best aunt in the world. I see my aunt as a mom to me because of how close we are. I told her she is my favorite aunt because I know I can trust her 100%.For some extra info my aunt is in her early 40's and is my Father younger sister and only sibling ... My aunt invited me to go camping at Devils Lake outside of Barrabo Wisconsin from Thursday to Sunday with my cousins and other family members. We were gonna go hiking on Saturday midday after we had hotdogs rapped in bacon. When we were all done my aunt, cousins and I went into our tent to get ready for the hike. My cousin and aunt were in flip flops and both had matching pink toe nails I had already told my aunt that I loved the pink on her toe nails. I saw my aunt had her pair of black Nike shoes and black Aldo ankle socks. When I first saw my cousins dirty socks I wanted to smell them. I started to take pictures of my cousins socks and feet and my aunts socks and feet. On the the story. We went hiking for 2 miles. I knew I wanted to get a pair of my cousins and aunt socks and thought this would be the perfect time so when we were done with the hike my uncle, aunt and I went back to the tents to get ready for swimming and stuff like that. My aunt and I went back and she took off her shoes and I got a glimpse my her stinky black ankle socks. She took off the socks and put them on the side in full view of me. She left the tent so I could change into my swim suit while she went to use the bathroom. I thought to my self " I could finally get a pair of socks from my aunt". I took out a small bag that had things for if a had a Miskito bite. I took the socks took a quick sniff of them then put them in the bag. I put it in my bag and left it there for the night. That night while everyone else was asleep I took out the socks and sniff them I immediately got hard and started to jerk off. My aunt wore these socks for what seemed like hours but was maybe wore for an hour or so. Later that night my aunt grabbed a pair of my cousins socks to sleep because she didn't have any socks on other than the ones I stole. The next morning my aunt placed the socks on the mattress and while nobody was there I grabbed the socks and put them in the same bag as before. Then put them in my bag.