Chapter 1

"Beware of the Beast from Below"

Scooby and the Gang were laughing and cheering for they just solved yet another mystery in Crystal Cove.

"Another mystery bites the dust." Velma said proudly.

"Way to go gang." Fred said.

"Let's celebrate." Daphne decided.

"Reah, celerbrate." Scooby added liking the idea.

"Better idea." Sheriff Stone said as he closed the Holding Cell keeping the gang where they are.

"Aw come on Sheriff-" but Sheriff Stone interuppted Tyler.

"Just cork it Reckofellor, you see this badge? Know why it's here?" Sheriff Stone asked the youngest of the teens. Tyler looked at the badge that Sheriff Stone was pointing at.

"It came with the shirt." Tyler said as he crossed his arms. Sheriff Stone signed slightly annoyed with Tyler's comment as Velma cross her arms with an amused smirk.

"It's here because if there's a crime, I solve it." He said to the boy. He then turned around and walked towards the door, but stopped and looked at the five teenagers in the holding cell. "Oh and by the way, I called all your parents. Who by now, I have on speed dial." Sheriff stone said as he started to laugh a little. "Oh are you all in trouble, especially you Fred, say hi to dear old dad the Mayor." Sheriff Stone added before leaving the room.

"Just once it would be nice if someone actually thanked us for solving a mystery." Daphne said as she leaned against the cell bars.

"Good thing were not in this to be liked." Fred said which made everyone stop and look at the blonde. Fred then thought about what he just said. "You know, maybe that didn't come out quite right." He added.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The next day Velma was giving a tour of the towns mysteries and history of the supernatural beings that haunted Crystal Cove.

"How frightening." One tourist said.

"Oh! How absolutely blood-curdling." Another tourist added.

"Not really, they all turned out to be fakes." Velma told them all. The tourists started to whisper confused. "Yep, Captain Cutler was just some guy hijacking boats. Miner 49'er's real name was Hank. Charlie belonged to Mr.Jenkins, who thought it would be easier to run an amusement park, with a crazy robot, and Space Kook Oh! Don't get me started-" Velma was interrupted by her parents covering her mouth.

"Thank you Velma, well that concludes our terror-ific tour." Mr. Dinkley.

"Don't forget to stop in at the haunted Snack shop for souvenirs, and you complimentary undead sipper cup." Mrs. Dinkley added. Once the crowd was gone the Dinkleys started talking to thier daughter. "What do you think you were doing?" Mrs. Dinkley asked.

"Are you trying to destroy our business?" Mr. Dinkley asked.

"Reboot Parentals, I was just being honest." Velma explained.

"Those were isolated incidents in crystal cove's otherwise-unblemished supernatural past of hauntings, and paranormal happenings." Mr. Dinkley said sternly.

"You're generations belief, not mine." Velma said. "My generation we only have one thing on our minds."

---scene change (Jones Residents)

"Solving mysteries and making traps." Fred said as he tied his ascot.

"That's two things Fred." Mayor Jones pointed out.