15

Talk

After that night, I never see her again. Her absence make me feel some weird things in my body. I don't know what it is and the only thing that I know is I need to talk to her again.

Yep, it's already Monday and I swear this is so nerve wrecking. Today is the day that we will perform for the opening of the program and then after that we can do whatever we want.

The loud heavy drum roll welcomed us as we go to the stage, with a long deep sighed I smiled as I see my other cousins cheering for me, but why does it feels so wrong. It's not complete.

I shrugged all of my worries and started to focus when the song dropped and we started to do our routines perfect.

"Smile Irene smile"

I suddenly remembered how much she wants me to smile always so I did. I smiled widely while doing my parts. Our performance ended with a loud thud by the drum! We're now can breath normally and do what we want!

I immediately run to my cousins when I saw them, they're all smiling at me.

"You did well!" Jennie squealed like a teenager when I approach them.

"I'm so proud of you!" The boys said while doing some moves that made us laugh.

"Yah! Stop stop, thank you!" I said while hugging each of them. They looked like a proud parents lol.

"You should treat us after this!" Wendy said after she drinks her water.

"I think my voice will be gone anytime soon." Seulgi said while pouting can't help but to laughed.

"Then that's good! You will stop talking nonsense now." Chanyeol said while wiggling his brows.

"Yah! CHANYEOL I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" Seulgi shouted and Chanyeol got the signal he started to run and Seulgi chased him.

I shook my head in their childishness, we spend our whole day by playing some arcades and joining some booth. We're having fun so much that we didn't even notice that Lisa is not with us.

"I didn't know that she's not with us." Jackson said while putting some ketchup into his plate.

"Me neither." Kai replied while shaking his head. "Of course you're busy with your phone all day." Nayeon rolled her eyes while arranging her foods.

"Oh look who's talking, the one who's always busy with her 'so called perfect prince charming'." Kai said.

Nayeon shook her head and didn't say anything about what Kai said.

"You're always bickering, what are you child?" I asked them as I sipped my juice.

"Tss, what's cousins for if we're not enjoying by bickering with each other." Seulgi stated, "Don't be jealous, Lisa will be here tomorrow." I choked from drinking my juice when Wendy said that.

Seulgi laughed while shaking her head, Wendy handed me a water while Jennie is patting my back. I can't stop coughing, while giving Seulgi a glare.

"I'm not scared!" Seulgi said laughing while shaking her head.
"Yah! You little slug I'll kill you!" I said as I recovered.

"Yah! Let's just eat peacefully, can we?" Jackson said calmly. We started to eat without saying anything. After we finished eating Seulgi suggested that they should have a sleepover in our house.

"So who's gonna tell Lisa?" Jackson said, we're already at the gate of the school waiting for my cousins who bring their car with them.

"I don't know, just ask Seulgi about it." Jennie said while fidgeting in her phone.