Chapter 25 - His Wife of 149 Days

Play the song above. I think it suits good with this chapter.😉

"The Day I Met You
I Thought Everything Would Be Perfect.
That A Beginning of Golden Happiness will begin.
Little Did I know, That Day was actually The Day My Heart Will Be Gone To You.

Waiting seems like Eternity to me.
Then won't you end this painful eternity for me?
All you have to do is....
To Come Back."

It was not a night like any other. After a few days, the Swan Comet was brightly visible in the sky. Usually young couples visited the wide bridge above the Han river early this evening. They spent their time there, capturing their faces and also made tons of promises in front of the comet. But Myeong Jo was the only one who visited there around midnight. Why? Because she didn't want to see the comet at first. But her mind wanted to relax after writting the story for a long time so she ended up wearing her brown coat and coming here on the bridge.

She leaned over and breathed the cold air around her. No one was there except for her and no, she wasn't afraid of drunk men or bad people around. Need to remind you she's skilled in archery, sword fighting.

The Swan Comet looked a lot similar to the Neowise Comet. Except for its tail and size. She felt slightly happy to see a familiar old close thing.

As the wind blew over her hair, the chills won't stop as it was the month of November. Winter was here. And snow was falling down. This is why she prefered this time to see the comet. No one will be around, the snow will fall, cold breeze will pass........she liked it.

She closed her eyes and her heart suddenly yearned for him. The reason for her most beautiful moment of life.

"When two hearts meet after being apart for a long time, the world fades away as they meet and share the purest of loves. They are invisible at that moment and that's what is the magic of their love."

A voice spoke behind her after some time of cold silence.

Myeong Jo opened her eyes.

"When two hearts are meant to be together, then no matter how far they are, how long it takes, how tough it seems, how much hate they give to each other...........Love will bring them back together for a lifetime."

His voice it was..........

Her heart stopped and she was shaken inside like an earthquake. The snow didn't stop falling or nor did the river stopped flowing. It was only her who stopped against time. She grabbed the railing harder out of surprise. Only his voice made her this weak.

She felt cold though she was wearing enough warm clothes. His voice made her freeze. But her mind was fighting with herself whether his long forgotten voice was only in her brain or was it real.

His voice will take million explanations to be real. It will only make sense if he was in her mind.

But why this feeling? She heard his voice all these years too inside her mind. But why this time it felt so freaking real? So real that it shook her like an ice and it felt as if He was standing right behind her; waiting for her to turn back.