[F]🦋𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝙰 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎🦋

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒂, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

-𝓐𝓽𝓮𝓮𝔃

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

The silver haired male took his seat and started tapping his feet nervously. He was so excited to see the boy that he fell in love with and also to meet his parents.

(A/N: idk the exact hair colour since it looks like a light purple silver or smth like that)

He has been living abroad for 4 years and now he was returning back to his country, his hometown that he missed so much.

Suddenly his phone rang, startling him a bit. He checked the caller ID and his smile grew wider.

"Hey mom....yeah....I'll reach the airport at around 1 p.m...mom you don't have to pick me up. Oh and I'll be a little bit late.....of course....yeah don't worry.....love you too mom."

It felt so nice talking to his mom and he couldn't wait to meet her again and finally hug her.

"Mr. Park."

A young lady called out.

"I will be at your service for the next few hours. If you need anything I'll be right here."

She said with a smile and the silver haired returned the gesture. Soon she left and the boy's thoughts drifted to the first time he talked to the younger boy.

*Flashback*

Seonghwa ran his hand through his freshly dyed black hair. He just arrived to his apartment in New York. The boy sighed and started unpacking his things when suddenly his phone dinged. He took it and checked his notification to realise it was from a stranger.

Unknown
+82 xxx-xxxx-xxx

San-ah
It's me Woo, I changed
number....

San....
I did it again

I couldn't help it.
He hit me and left.

He finally left for good but
I'm alone.

I'm scared San.

Please can you come?

I need someone.

I fucked up.....
The blood won't stop...

Seonghwa panicked as he read the stranger's messages.

Hi...
Omg I'm not San
But I guess I could help

How bad is it?