Indroduction.

Hey guys. Welcome too the worst story in mankind... Jkjk... Hope you enjoy my book and continue reading. I may take out little tiny pieces from other stuff and they belong to there rightfull owner. Plus i do not own fairy tail, that goes to Hiro Mashima aka Trollashima.
----------------------------------------------
Indroduction.
Our Love Story.
It all started the beginning of middle school. The begining of puberty, fake friends, and true loves. Aslo is where you start to hate school. I was sitting in my first period class, english. There was always this boy... This boy with pink hair, that was always there doing something, like yelling out jokes during class. There was something different from him then the rest of the boys.
He was roudy, loud and like to fught alot with a boy name Gray. Who is also in my first period class. I never really pay attention too him.. I always did what i was suppose too do and got it done,but one day.. That al change. I was buying food from the student store with my friends Erza, Levy,Juvia and Mirajane aka mira for short.
"2:50$" The lady said. I gave her the money.
"Here let me give you a bag." The lady said.
"No its okay." I said. The girls were busy buying there stuff. As I turned to take my leave my shirt was grabbed.
"Hey you! You didnt pay for that!" I turned back and a lady was holding me buy the shirt.
"Yes i did. I payed already." I said.
"Then why dont you have a bag!? Wanr me too take you up to the office." The lady said. By now everyone had there eyes on me.
"Lucy?" Erza said.
"Whats going on?" Levy said.
"Hey old hag, she payed for that already." Someone said. I turned around.. It was the kid with pink hair from first period.
"She payed for it already. Ask the lady behind you." The kid said.
"Is it true Karla." The lady said
"Yeah she payed. I just didnt give her the bag." The lady name Karla said.
"Tsk..." The lady said.
"Hey! Apologies now." The kid said.
"Sorry tsk..." The lady said in a sarcastic way.
"Here this is yours." The kid said. He wasnt that much taller than me.. His pink hair was short and spikey. Tan skin with dark black eyes. And a bug toothy grin smile. I blushed as I noticed i was staring at hime for a long time.
"T-thanks.." I said.
"Hey arent you in my first period... Your Luigi right?" He said.
"No... Im Lucy and yeah im in the same class as you.." I said. A little irritated because he called me luigi.
"Well im Natsu Dragneel. Nice too me ya Luigi." The kid name Natsu said with a toothy grin smile.
"Its Lucy!... Yeah same here." I said as i shaked his hand. After that certain incident.. We became friends... Then we got really close and become bestfriend. Natsu was really kind to me. We would stay up late talking on the phone.. He would make laugh alot... Then i began too fall for him. Talking too him in person gave me butterflys in my stomach everytime. Natsu wasnt the same as the other boys... He was different.. In a good way, and I was totally fine with that. We would go everywhere toegther and thats when he told me something.. That made me blush a million shades. "Its always funner when were toegther." Then he asked me out on a date... A date too the movies. I was really excited, I got the perfect dress and did my hair in a cute way.
"7:00 clock infront of Sola Tree." Was the words he told me. I was the first one there... 1 hour passed... 2 hours passed.. Then 3 hour passed. Natsu never showed up... Never called me to cancel our date.... Few weeks passed, i called him,sent him text messages, but he never asnwered. I began to notice he never came too school either. Was that the last time i saw his pink hair,big toothy grin smile again?.. We started a new school year, I was walking in the hallway when I heard my friends talking about something. They looked sad.
"Whats wrong guys?" I said too them.
"You don't know?" Gray said. I modded my head in a no.
"Natsu moved during summer break..." Erza said. Thats when my heart broke in millions of pieces.
That same day I got home and went straight into my room. I saw the picture frame, it was me and him. I got it and held it. Tears began to stream doen my face.
"Come back... I want too see you again.." I said as i held the frame
Close too me.
"It was always funnee when were toegther.. Right Natsu?..." That was the last day i saw his toothy grin smile that made me have the biggest smile.