Page 4

Hey guys! Hows everyone doin? Im doing good... Okay soo if your caught up with Fairy Tail manga... You should probably know what im feeling right now cx... For those who dont know.. Just know this... The Tartaros Arc... Will have you crying in feels... I know it ended.. The arc.. But that last chapter was like... OMFG!!!... Anyways here's page 4 hope you enjoy!
-FireDragon_
----------------------------------------------
Page 4.
Natsu 's POV
"Mmmph.... Good luck trying too find him again... Cause its too late." I said. I turned my back and started too walk. I stopped in my tracks, and gave a quick glance behind me. I saw them all, with a sad expression... Especially Luce. We met eyes, her eyes.. Were demanding too know what has happen too me.. Determination.. Was in her eyes.
"Tsk.." Was all I said. I left the cafeteria and headed for the garden. As I was going, I heard my name be called.
"Salamander.." I turned around and it was Gajeel.
"What is it?" I said.
"Don't you think you should tell them, there your friends bro." Gajeel said.
"Not you too.." I said.
"There your friends... Aren't they like your family." I stood there in silence.
"What do you think your par-"
"Don't mention them!" I yelled. I quickly cut him off before he can continue.
"Oh yeah I forgot.. I can't say that word around you... But Salamander.. They want to help you.. They want too see the old you... Im not saying you should do it now.. But give it a think. Dumbass." Gajeel finished. I still
Stood there in silence.
"This isn't something I could say.. And I'm planning never too tell them. Im Redfox... Not Dragneel anymore.. Like I said.. He's dead..." I replied too him.
"If your fine with that.. Knock yourself out.. Oh and don't be home late..
Mom is making burgers and she wants you on time today." Gajeel said too me.
"Yeah yeah.. I'll try not too." I replied and I continued too walk to the garden.
I arrived at the garden and sat down where no one can see me. I layed my body against the big old sakura tree that was planted there and closed my eyes. I felt the breeze, and thats when I felt deep into thought. I began to remember my old memories with Luce.. But for some reason.. It was only hers. The times where we would stay up all night on the phone. The days we would hang out just us two, the parties I went too with her. The school dance.. The day I asked her out.. On my way too see her... But forgot my phone and went back to get it. Opened the door to my house.. Blood..
"Fuck!!!!" I yelled. I woke up panting, and sweating. I fell asleep under the Sakura tree. I checked my phone,.
"4:39 pm." I read.
"Shit.. School ended already." I said to myself. I got up, but fell back down.
"Shit... Why does that nightmare.. Always comes back too me..." I said.
"Why me?" I questioned. I got up again and dusted myself.
"I should go back.. And hang out with them for awhile.." I said as I began walking. Thats when I started too walk too the train station to catch the train too Crocus.. Where Me and Gajeel use too live.
"I wonder if I would see her there... Luna..."
End of page 4
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So guys how was it.. Thanks for readinf, and giving my book a try. I appreciate it. As always have a good day and i'll see you guys on page 5
-FireDragon_