Chapter 1: Creeper?

Minecraft but we're part mob

Chapter 1: Creeper?

   Dream was exploring the world he called home when he found a Desert temple. He went into the temple and dug a hole on the side so as to not fall on the pressure plate and make everything explode. He destroyed the plate so he wouldn't accidentally set it off, there was no way he'd die to such a rookie mistake.

   He was taking all the good loot out of the chests when he heard a hiss from behind him. He quickly turned around and, in slow motion, saw the creeper fall from the hole he had made and exploded, setting off all the TNT below him and killing him in the process.

   Dream was blown up by a creeper.

   He stared at the death screen for a few seconds replaying what happened in his mind. He was probably going to lose all his stuff. He really hoped some of the stuff survived, it would be a pain to recollect it all over again.

   He sighed internally and pressed the respawn button, preparing to be back at his base and have to retrace his steps all the way back to the Desert Temple. However, instead of seeing the familiar sight of his bedroom, he saw a cave lit by the lava pool nearby. He looks around, stunned by the fact he wasn't at his respawn point and instead in some random ass cave. What?

((First Person Dream P.O.V))

   I look around a bit and take out my communicator, once again stunned. This time by my hand. It was all... green?

   I look closer and find it has the mossy and overgrown look of creeper skin....? It is only on part of my hand though, so I touch it and the texture feels a bit weird. I shake my head and mentally push it to the side for when I get out of this cave and get back home. I start to type in my communicator to hopefully get someone to help me, since I don't have anything that would help me get out of this cave. I hope none of the others tease me about this stupid rookie mistake, so embarrassing.

   ((Dream)): Hey, so I'm stuck in this cave without any tools. Someone please help me get out, my coords are *coordinates*

   ((BadboyHalo)): I'm on my way.

   I put my communicator back in my pocket and take a closer look at my new skin, it definitely looks like creeper skin. I sigh and put my hoodie sleeves over my hands, gripping the insides to keep them put. This way once Bad gets here he won't be able to see it since I don't know why my skin looks like this, don't need him freaking out and calling me an idiot muffin or anything. I'll tell him once I know what is going on though, just gotta figure out what first.

   I touch my face and it has the same mossy texture that part of my hands are, thank god my mask is there so no one will be able to see it. I don't need anyone freaking out, let alone my friends. I just hope this glitch or whatever goes away soon.

   I hear blocks breaking from above me and I get up, the ground wasn't all that comfy to sit on anyways. 'That must mean Bad is here.' I think, just as I see him drop from the ceiling. Bad comes up to me, face showing slight worry as he gives me a once over as if my injuries would still be there. "How did you get here? After you died?"

   "I have no idea, it just spawned me here." I said with a shrug. Bad just face palmed and gives me an iron pick. I accept it graciously, glad he was already turning away to the wall and wasn't going to question my clenched sleeves.

   We both mine to the surface and I see the Desert Temple, huh. I look at it in confusion.
Bad notices and gives me a look that says, "What are you doing?"

   I looked at him and point at the Temple. "That's where I died."

   "That's such a weird respawn glitch, I've never seen that happen before" Bad replied, voice bearing the smallest hint of confusion.  "We should probably get your stuff." He finished, shrugging off whatever he was thinking