Chapter 1

A few things before you read this new story.

1.) The Elixer did affect Cassie, but not the way you may think, while Adam's feelings for her are gone.

2.) I decided to change things around a little bit about the characters storylines for season 2-most of them like Diana, Cassie and Adam will be the same-but I have some different ideas for Melissa because we all know that none of the couples will stay together through the entire story. Because of that, they will be interacting with others as well. Jake's will also be a bit different as well. I think I'm going to keep the circle separated for the most part since they wouldn't come back together so quickly.

That's pretty much it. I hope you guys like it. If you have any questions or comments you can PM me. Please review, follow and favorite if you want to. Enjoy!

The 5 members of the circle didn't say anything after Diana left. Jake knew how it felt since he left Nick behind 2 years before and he's regretted it ever since. He wished he could have been there for him, but didn't know how since their parents died and he just found out they are witches before anyone else did since he found out maybe a year before Diana found her book of shadows and 2 years before Cassie arrived in town. He felt bad for Cassie since Diana is the only family by blood she has left now. The circle is all she has left.

Cassie was pissed off, but kept her expression neutral since she didn't want to break down in front of the others. How could Diana be so selfish to leave them and myself behind to die just because of a guy she barely knows? Something is off about him and I'm going to find out what it is, she thought to herself.

Melissa felt bad for Cassie. Even though the two were never close friends, she was also pissed at Diana for leaving them behind as if she's telling them she doesn't care anymore. Like Cassie, Melissa also felt something is off about him, but couldn't figure it out.

"What do we do? We can't be a full circle without Diana or more Witch Hunters will come after us. Even though we do have Cassie's dark magic, it's not enough to stop the hunters from coming after us again." Melissa asked, worriedly.

"We don't need her at all since she's not technically a Meade anyways. Maybe there's a replacement for her because I'm not dealing with her putting me down just because I have dark magic while she acts like she's better than me as if she doesn't." Cassie replied, bitterly, crossing her arms. "She's a condescending, self righteous and hypocritical bitch."

"I can't believe how fast she left with a guy she barely knows." Melissa said, frowning.

"I don't care. We need to find a replacement." Cassie replied.

"How?" Faye asked.

"I'll search my book of shadows and see if there's a spell or something. She's permanently replaced starting now, especially after we find a new member of the circle."

"We aren't at full power without a 6th member." Adam said. "I think we may be weaker now compared to your pre-arrival." He looked at her as she nodded.

"We could ask my grandfather about it." Jake replied, looking at Cassie, who raised an eyebrow. "He may know something."

"Yeah, but the previous generation didn't need to replace a circle member."

"It couldn't hurt."

"How about we all go?" Melissa asked.

"The Balcoins can't do anything if Cassie is out of town." Faye said as everyone nodded.

"I would, but I have to stay and watch the boathouse." Adam replied.

"I'll help you." Melissa told him. He nodded.