You don't know me

You Don't Know Me 

By: Evangeline Serenity • (Serena_Scarlett)

You don't know me...at all. You might have seen me on the paper, and read about me. For all you know, I might as well be crazy. I might be a killer. I might be looking in from outside your window. I bet you got up and looked out. But, you don't see me. That's right, because I'm not there. I here, messing with your mind. I'm a famous person, that's all you need to know. You don't even get to know what I'm famous for. And here, you're thinking about whether or not you should keep on reading. Reading what? Nothing. No, you aren't reading anything. You're my victim, and-before you die-you get to hear my sorrowful tale. I'm a vampire, I don't know how I became one. My name is Seamus. But before I was Seamus, I was Soren. Yes, that Soren. The one that died fifty years ago.

It was a cold winters night when it happened. That night of my supposed death. I am-sorry, was-the CEO of a BloodBank. Ironic isn't it. It so happened that someone-who probably had a huge grudge against me-had developed a microscopic organism that attacked the human body. Everyone who received blood from us died. There were no survivors. We were sued and eventually, we got shut down. The day we all lost our jobs, my mom got a heart attack, died, and my dad-who went out for a drink to ease his sorrow-got in a crash and also died. My girlfriend, after hearing the shut down of the company, dumped me. My friends-that I now know aren't really my friends-abandoned me. I was left with nothing. Even my dog ran away that day.

Don't give me your "I'm so sorry" crap. I don't need your pity. Anyways, I found the tallest building around and climbed to the top. I felt as if the weight of the world was upon my shoulders. Cities, stretching for miles from my back. I jumped down. I could feel my bones breaking, my muscles being torn ever which way. I don't know what happened after that. That was fifty years ago. I had personally killed my ex-girlfriend. I broke each of her pretty little fingers, making her regret leaving me. You don't know me...I don't know myself. I am a madman now, but the weight of the city, the world is gone.

A/N 

Mwahahahaha. Betcha didn't get the story. (I didn't myself). But you know, whatever.

This was for Nicollettenikki's contest.

Love <3 

Evangeline Serenity