𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗨𝗧

MARCH 9, 2019

NOBODY POV
Today was the day Y/n and his group Tomorrow x Together were going to debut and boy we're they nervous, First the had to do the practice which was constantly filled with worries and complains from the members but now after practicing they were going to perform Blue orangade and crown for their debut stage. Sam was extremely nervous because he had the most trouble since he kept getting nervous which made him fall behind a bit. Yeonjun noticed the younger's worried face and placed a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry sammie you'll do great" Yeonjun said fixing his mic for him in the process "thanks Yeonjunnie-hyung.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention over the year they've gotten pretty close,I mean the boys share a one room dorm and rarely leave the building unless it necessary. Everyone has a nickname for each other, "Sammmmm can you tell me if my voice sound off?" Kai, now known as his stage stage name hueningkai asked "um sure, go ahead" sam said

-
"Ok boys now remember, try not to think about the audience do it like if it's the practice stage, and if you mess up try to not make it obvious, good luck" a staff member said before walking away

[Outfits on top]

Sam pov
'Jeez this is scary as hell please Lord let me and my bandmates have a successful debut' I silently prayed before we were called onto the stage to preform Crown. I got in position and waited for the song to begin

Once we finished we headed backstage where we were greeted by staff who had fans and towels to cool us off. I noticed soobin seemed a bit down, I waited until the staff and camera left so I could ask him what was wrong, "Hey soobinnie~ I noticed you're very pouty since we finished, what's up?" I asked hugging him from behind"I-i....I just felt like I messed up alot, what if we don't debut because I kept messing up" he asked which made me chuckle "Soobin-hyung you did great and I'm pretty sure we'll have a good debut, Maybe if you'd like you can try and do better in  blue orangade" I told him which made smile, instantly cooeing at his dimples "Thanks sammie, now c'mon let's go ready for blue orangade"he said dragging me to the makeup rooms
-
Nobody pov
(Sorry for changing the pov's to much)

While preforming Sam's foot had accidentally slipped since the floor was a bit slippery and his footing had lost balance which made him stumble, 'crap! I messed up bad' he thought playing off the stumble but clearly dying inside.
-
It seems the members notice the slip up because when they went backstage they asked sam if he was ok, "no I'm not okay, I slipped and in sure the cameras caught it" sam said with dissapointment evident in his voice "Sammie-ah you can't blame yourself everyone knows how slippery these stages are" Beomgyu tried reassuring "but....ugh! Damn me!" Sam told himself angry, Taehyun put a hand on his shoulder "Hey sam please don't take it hard, as the staff said if you mess do t make it obvious and that's exactly what you did, you your best and that's enough for us"he said looking at sam.

Sam looked at his hyungs before hugging Taehyun "You guys really are the best" sam mumbled into Taehyun's shoulder "GROUP HUG!!"hueningkai cheered as everyone was now included in the hug.

Timeskip to 2 months

Sam's pov
"Ok do you boys are wondering why I called you all in here" PD-nim said as me and my bandmates took a seat across form him "yea what's up, PD-nim" I asked "Well i don't know how to say this..." All of started to get nervous 'please don't tell us our debut wasn't successful' I thought "Your debut was success!" He said smiling at us, all do shot up from our seat and started jumping up and down "yes!! Thank you so much PD-nim" Yeonjun-hyung said shaking PD-nim's hand "now why don't you guys celebrate, by the end of this there will be non stop training" he said "ok, thanks again PD-nim "I said as we walked out of his office, once we were out we all just looked at each other "pizza right?" Hueningkai questioned with a smirk present "hell yeah" soobin said, "WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL DEBUT" we all said together running in sync.

_____
Chapter 3 done! Woo! Short but yeah, I'll love you bubbies and I'll see y'all next chapter :)