Homecoming: Part 1

The day went by pretty slowly.
Work at the studio was off today for you, but Brandon still had to go in. To keep yourself from getting bored, you cleaned up the apartment. You replaced the sheets, washed some dishes and swept the floors. Satisfied, you looked at the tidy state of your home but also went ahead to check the time. The numbers on the analog were glowing, Red Digits reading 4:30. He wouldn't be here for another four. Time was crawling along, but he was working hard. You can't help how you miss him though, almost as if a part of you is gone. So...
Why not do something special tonight? You planned a certain something. You consider. Walking over to the closet, you sit on your knees and then glance down at the box. That box.
Black with Red Lace Lingerie. Black thigh highs.
You hadn't owned many pieces like this; just the occasional for esteem, to feel sexy. Perfect. You peel it from the box and play with the lace in your fingertips. Then you're up and headed for the kitchen first. Setting it on the bed, only to walk down the little hall to set everything up. Rose petals splayed onto the ground. A home cooked meal, spaghetti which is his favorite like it is yours.
It comes out perfectly.
You set red candles, not lighting them yet as you still had some time to prepare. The food is warm and covered. You could feel your heart race as you step inside of the shower. Running your hands down your naked form as you anticipate him coming home, seeing you in your attire. You emerge smooth. Putting your softly curled, recently dried hair up and the thigh highs to the clips on both legs. You apply makeup, that red robe and then check the time once again. Your lips are red. Your eyes smoked out the way he once expressed that he enjoyed. He should be here soon...You realize, smiling shyly at your reflection. The candles are lit. The plates are set. You get up from the stool and then hear the door open.
"what's this?" You hear his voice call out.
You open the door leading to the bedroom and stand there at the doorway, where he could see you.
"I've missed you..." You reply in your sultry tone. Brandon lifts a brow curiously as his green eyes look you up and down. Getting an idea of what's going on. His gaze finds your fingertips as you pull that silk rope and let the robe fall onto the ground.
"You did, did you?" he replies, biting his lip as he's removing his jacket. He takes those steps to you.
You walk over to him a few more places and you slyly caress his jaw with your fingertips. Your eyes combing over every feature of his handsome face as you nodded.
"I have, baby." You then pull his face to yours, unable to resist his lips any longer. Oh..how It felt not having him here. This is A welcome show of force, as is able to tell by the way he leans in willfully as you press your lips against his. Brandon's hands slowly reach around your waist and down to the hills of your back. Finally grabbing at your ass with both hands as his tongue slides past your lips. You taste his mouth as you kiss him deeply and slowly and then tell him about dinner. He smiles crookedly and then joins you at the table. You both eat dinner, and talk about his day. He had fun, he said, but work was work and real joy came when he could see you again. Brandon really enjoyed what you made tonight, he expressed as he softly swirled his glass of red wine around. His other hand was there at your upper thigh, idly tracing into the inner part of your legs as you could feel shocks of desire run through your soul. He knew how to tease you; while  acting innocently as if he didn't know.  It was evil. The conversation just grows more and more quiet as the tension rises. Color appears in your cheeks as he leans in closer now. His warm breath fans against your cheek as he brings his face close and kisses at your neck. Once. Twice. His hand caresses the other side of your neck as your heart races, and your breathing comes faster.
"I've been thinking of you all day today.." he whispered. "I want you."