CUP ONE

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

°✧。꧁𖥸꧂。✧°

°✧。꧁𖥸꧂。✧°

'This is awkward.'

You silently thought to yourself as you sat at the kitchen counter. You lightly gnawed on the inside on your cheek as you kept you eyes focused on the stove flame. You tried to keep you attention on anything but the crimson eyes of Katsuki Bakugō that continued to glare at you.

'Why is he just starting at me?'

You pull your [f/c] colored furry blanket tightly around your body desperately wanting to disappear. You take a quick glance at the boy who was sitting two stools away from you but quickly regretted it.

"The fuck are you looking at!" He snapped causing you to jump in your seat. You turn your [e/c] eyes back to the flame that burned on the stove.

You knew Bakugō didn't like anything about you. You heard rumors around school that he wanted to 'smash your stupid face into a wall'.

'If he hates me so much...why is he just sitting here?'

Your attention on the flame slowly drifted to the boiling water. You let your blanket slip from your grasp as you hopped of the stool. You silently made your way to the cabinet to pull out a mug.

You stopped your actions when you heard the other stool screech against the floor. "Fucking move." You backed away from the cabinet without getting a mug.

You let out a frustrated sigh before looking up at Bakugō. He held out a black mug with steaming hot water in it. A glare stayed on his face as he waited for you to take the mug from him.

"I-Thank you." You said before quickly taking the mug from his grasp. You placed the mug on the counter and walked to another cabinet. You reached up and pulled out a box full of Coffee Bags. You picked up the jar of sugar and make your way back to your seat.

The kitchen area stayed silent as you dropped the coffee bag into your water. Bakugō was already back at his seat drinking whatever it was that he made. You dropped two spoon fulls of sugar and then cleaned up after yourself.

You situated yourself in your seat again before glancing at Bakugō. He had a frown on his face as he sipped away at his drink. From the smell of it he was drinking camomile tea which helps with stress, anxiety, and insomnia.

"You drink tea?"

⭒ ✭ ⭒
〈《〈《 ✭ 》〉》〉
⭒ ✭ ⭒