Two story ideas? woahhh

Welp my brain just gave me these

Plus this might change overtime

AND I STILL HAVE PHOTOS AND LETTERS TO FINISH OMG-

Number 1!: Support The Other

Huge note:
It's a crossover highschool AU fanfic between 4 (or 5?) object shows! Bit it will mostly revolve around 2 which is Inanimate Insanity and Object Overload. This idea got inspired by Kitsenk in one of her chapters about voting which fanfic she should make next- so I don't think if this one is original or not XD (if you don't know about Kitsenk, you should check the stories Kitsenk makes! Especially the oneshot book-)

Plot:
Toaster tries to stop Kite and Flyswat go on a date in the Object Highschool Convention Prom (or OHCP for short) with the help of Taco and Lemon! But chaos strikes when a certain incident happens in the way.

Now the next idea-

Number 2!: It's Now or Never!

This one might be either a short story or a very long oneshot, and this also takes place in the same AU as the first idea! Just with a different plot and perspective. This will focus on mainly Inanimate Insanity but there might be mentions and other characters that are from other shows.

Plot:
After the events of week 14 in one of the social projects of Dream Inanimate High, Taco tries to face her fears and decides to make things right with Pickle face to face on the upcoming Object High Convention Prom (OHCP)! She doesn't know if what she'll do will work, but It's Now or Never!

There was supposed to be a 3rd story idea, but I dont want to spoil that :) (I mean, I already did in a way- since the pic on top kinda tells a bit XD)

Now uhh that's all for today folks! Cya all in the next oneeee