"Glad You Came"

It was mid-September 2021, the air was cool and the moon shone brightly behind the clouds. Sabi Eid was tapping her fingers on the steering wheel of her dad's old 2012 VW silver-white Passat CC- 

Well, it's mine now... CeCe is alll mine... 

It was a gift from her old man before she went to college, the car was nearly 10 years old but it was in good condition and it was a good model, looked pretty sweet too. Her dad uses the 2013 Ford Kuga he bought several years after he brought the CeCe home.

Anyways, Sabi was in the driver's seat of the glorious automobile, she was at the traffic light, merely two blocks away from her destination. Her excitement was all-consuming that she nearly peed in her seat. She was alone in the car, she'd promise her fellow Malaysian TWfanmily mutuals to meet her there. The day she - and a million others - had been waiting for... 

She drove past hordes of people of various ethnicities, ages and genders. They were clothed in The Wanted t-shirts and holding merchandise of all kinds. She smiled softly, her eyes teared up and nearly ran into a white MyVi. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she then proceeded to find a parking spot. 

After driving around for nearly 45 minutes, she found a spot not too far from the main entrance, swtiching off the engine, she checked her appearance in the rearview mirror and then proceeded to gather her belongings and getting out of the vehicle. She too was dressed in a The Wanted t-shirt, skinny jeans and black converses. Her deep, purple sling bag covered in The Wanted pins and stcikers and her wrist filled with 6 colourful wristbands of her boys' names as well as one that merely said "The Wanted"  in the recognizable font. She then proceeded to begin the 30 minute walk towards the entrance of Stadium Negara in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.