Chapter 1

Another day at the owl house...

I woke up and went downstairs and I seen king on my phone watching cat videos.
" hey king enjoying those videos are you?"

" yes mindless entertainment I love it and I love seeing these two FIGHT TO THE DEATH"

I laughed and I went into the kitchen seeing Eda half asleep and trying to cook .

" oh hey kiddo what ya doin?" " nothin much I just woke up.."

Eda apparently didn't see what she was doing and she set the heat up to high making the soup she was making boil. Then the soup exploded In her face and I couldn't contain my laughter. Eda looked at me and sternly said
" you saw nothin..." she walked away up to her room giving up on cooking . I went back to the living room seeing king still watching vids .
" hey king I'm gunna need my phone back.."

" Whaaaaaa?? NOOO!!" King tried to hide my phone and all I did was take it back without effort. King sat there mad and frustrated and I softly laughed and I gave him a kiss on the forehead " I'll give you tummy scratches later"
He looked at me annoyed " you better..."

I went to Eda's room " hey Eda I'm gunna head out for a bit" I could tell Eda was still tired and all she did was give me a thumbs up . I went outside to be greeted by hootie " hey luzzzz"
" hey hootie keep a watchful eye out"
" okiiii" I laughed and walked off I decided to go to the market and see what they have .

When I was walking down the road all of the sudden I was thinking about school then it led up to Amity and my face got hot and red . I tried to get her out of my head but it was no use she was there to stay... i went behind a tree and I felt like crying " she couldn't love a human like me I'm a freak I'm a idiot.." I clenched my fist but my fist softened and I covered my face and I sobbed " why do I care about her she hates me.." I sat there for awhile till I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and went to the market . * at the market * I looked around tons of goodies but then I seen a green haired witch and I noticed it was Amity . I could feel myself tearing up again but I held them back and I'm guessing she got a glimpse of me because she called out " hey Luz"
I started to walk away but I could hear her following me and I felt her grab my hand " Luz what's wrong?" " n-nothing I just need to get back to the owl house .." " well it looks like u need someone so I'll come with you" and tbh I couldn't deny it I love Luz she is just so bright and full of personality and she's adorable. But I doubt she likes me back so I try not to blush to much around her to keep it in control . " I'm fine amity trust me .."

" I'm still coming" I scooped Luz up and carried her bridal style and I walked to the owl house

I was in shock of what Amity was doing I mean I'm not gunna complain * I nuzzled into the crook of her neck and tighten my grip*

I could feel Luz snuggle into me which made me blush there's no controlling this one
(After 15 mins later) I reached the owl house and I noticed Luz feel ASLEEP? I blushed uncontrollably hard so I went in quiet and I went to luz's room and I sat in the floor holding her . I could feel every breath she took and she seemed peaceful ...could she like me back? I shrugged that thought off for a bit and enjoyed the company and I wrapped myself around her and feel asleep .(4 hours later) I woke up noticing Luz was still semi asleep and I gently shook her awake and she sleepily looked at me . I was so comfy in amity's arms WAIT WHAT IM SNUGGLING AMITY?! I jumped back and Amity looked at me confused.
I-I'm so sorry Amity I dint k-know I wa-.....I was cut off by Amity hugging me and I gave in and hugged her back . "Luz I have s-something to say but it's kinda stupid..." I could feel my face heat up . "Amity I have something to say too..." " we both say it on three?..." Luz nodded
1.......2.........3 "I love you..." we both looked at one another speechless and we blushed like crazy . Luz came up to Amity and looked her in the eyes . " l-Luz what are yo-..." I was cut off my Luz's lips and she started to kiss me and I felt my body warm up and I kissed her back . Luz pulled away and looked at me and softly said " Amity Blight would you be my girlfriend?" I was stunned but I was so happy
"YES!!!" Luz laughed and hugged me and I hugged her back .

________________________________

Hey guys this is my first lumity story I hope you all enjoyed it so far 😄 the next chapter is gunna be sweet and romantic .