OTB | RECEIPTS

A MONTH AND HALF LATER

"Don't get me wrong Mina, I love living rent free but I just don't have no privacy. Yeah, I understand this is his shit but the random pop ups at all hours of the day and night just don't sit right with me." Bíanca said as she stood in the kitchen of the condo whipping up herself a nice meal for tonight.

It was going on 7:30; and she was now inside for the rest of the night being that she didn't have to work at the club tonight it was her last off night being that the grand opening of the remodeling of the club was tomorrow it had been two weeks since she been without work and she was damn near losing her mind she had no life outside of the club.

"Girl if I was single and a man that fine was in my presence I'll be all over that. Plus he super lowkey that's what you need I'm so glad Marco bitch ass out the picture." Mina said, Bíanca had ended up telling Mina about the situation with Marco cause she knew Mina didn't have no loose lips.

Mina was 27 years old, married with two beautiful kids. She owned her own boutique right off Perkins Rowe and was pushing a 2020 AMG Benz. She was older than Bíanca but that didn't matter to neither one of them being that they clicked so well. Mina was the only friend Bíanca had and vice versa. Mina had her share of acquaintances but they weren't somebody she would consider a friend.

"Mina that man is not stunning me. He don't want no stripper especially one that works for him, I ain't giving him no type of imagination for his mind to wonder what I look and what I could do. Plus I'm young and I have too much going on." Bíanca stated as she turned off the stove being that her sides were done.

"Bíanca, now you and I both know you could make a nigga spend a bag on you without having to do too much. Bitch you good at what you do, you leave them niggas mind wondering and if he wasn't stunning you he probably wouldn't have even looked out for you the way he did and I don't want to hear shit about you bringing him in the most money. Cause that could be a possible reason but ain't nobody who don't give a fuck about anyone gone go above and beyond how he did for you worker or not. So apparently you caught his eye. You just be acting green." Mina said which was true Amarí had to be feeling Bíanca in some type of way.

"He could have any female he wants but, I know damn well he don't want no stripper." Bíanca said mainly to herself.

"How do you know what I want?" Amarí stated startling Bíanca causing her to damn near jump out of her skin. Bíanca looked at him in shock as he looked at her with a emotionless stare.

"Mina... I'm gone umm- call you back." Bíanca said quickly before she hung up. Placing her phone on the island countertop.

"Amarí I understand this is your house and all but you have to give me a warning." Bíanca stated ignoring what he really asked her.

"Which is why I came over here to handle business with you." Amarí said as he came around the island countertop near Bíanca looking down at her body which caused Bíanca to become uncomfortable she didn't know if he was looking at her directly since he wore shades on his face. Amarí loved to keep a lowkey profile.

"Ok well can I at least put some clothes on?" Bíanca said. She wore a long sleeve crop sweater and black seamless thongs. She was comfortable as she could be at first but now with her being in Amarí's presence it made her uncomfortable no matter her occupation and how many people seen her body because of her choice of work Bianca was still uncomfortable because it was Amarí.