Relief t'was

My body was losing the fight against the damage caused by the bullets. The message in my mind were just two simple words. Two words that I thought I would never have to say "Give up". I faintly smiled by myself. Pulling my phone from my pocket I voice recorded a message in to it. Knowing my body was losing the fight I said these words," It's been a pleasure living this beautiful and adventurous life. I will be gone forever and will be wearing a pair of wings on my back that will have me flying high. I'm in your hearts and forever will be. I'll see you all soon *dense laugh* I love you mom and dad the most. I didn't mean to do this to myself nor' did the person who committed it. Live your lives with me in your minds and imagination. I love you so much. You raised a beautiful boy who was very mysterious and sensitive whenever I heard the quote that life was short. I now know what the quote means since I'm experiencing it right now. I love everyone so much. Goodbye for now" laying back on the soft leathery couch. Closed my eyes. Let my phone fall from my hands, making it the second to last sound my ears will hear in their lifetime. The last sound. It was my aunt, increasing her voice to say my name for the last time. I smiled and took my last breath of oxygen.