chapter 3

Outside the house:
After coming outside amaya Neha preethi Sharanya are deciding in whose vehicle they will go let's see what they decided.

As I said I will drop cb in her office and go to my work place sharu sweets you both Also come along us I think so your work places are also near to mine I will drop you guys, said Amaya taking her car out of garage.

Ok so it's fixed we are going in didijaans car,said Preethi.

Cb you are taking passenger seat Na ya sweets sharu Will take ,asked Amaya to her gf .

You guys say asked Neha turning to both sharanya and Preethi.

We both will take back seat cutie, Said sharanya as preethi to nodded her head in agreement.

So let's start our journey to our destinations ,said a cheerful Neha.

Arey esa silent Kyu betha sab nae Kuch tho bolo guys ,said Amaya turning her head seeing everyone sitting silent at their places.

Ok Chalo we will listen to some music said Amaya turning the radio in her car.

After sometime they reached the college in which sharanya is going to work as a professor.

All the best sharu,choco Moco,aniyathkutti,said Amaya,Neha and preethi kissing her head.

Love you guys, said sharanya getting emotional.

Now we don't want students to think that their professor is a cry baby do we, Said preethi trying to cheer her up.

Chechi Tum bhi na Kuch bhi bol dae thi said, sharanya getting back to normal.

Ok guys we are getting late see you in evening sharu said Amaya going and sitting in her car.

Ok Choco Moco see you Said Neha going along with preethi and sitting inside the car.

So next we are going to preethis work place said Amaya starting the car.

Sweets dont take tension everything will be fine, said Amaya seeing a nervous preethi.

Ok didijaan, said preethi.

After sometime they reach the company where preethi is going to work as CA.

Sweets / bunny all the best,said Amaya and Neha kissing her forehead.

Love you did jaan and fluffy Bear, said preethi going inside the office.

After that both Neha and Amaya resumed the journey to their destinations.

So cb ab baatao Kya chal raha hai tera dimag mai and huh ye mat kaho ki Kuch nahi hai because I can say there is something by seeing your face, said Amaya  while driving.

Ami you know Na it's my first day I am feeling damn nervous and scared pata nahi I can do this or not,said Neha while looking downwards.

Arey mera pyarra sa gf ismai nervous ya tensed hone ka baat Kya hai you have worked so hard to attain this job,now just be positive and think that I can do this phir sab thik Hoga Ok, said Amaya.

Thanks Ami tum na ho to Mera kya hoga I am really lucky to have you in my life ,said neha becoming emotional.

Ab thanks bhi bolega aapka bf Ko aww, said Amaya acting fake hurt.

Ami you Na becoming like smiley bhahut dramatic ho raha hai tu,said Neha laughing.

Ha ab Mera gf kae liyae tho thoda dramatic hona is good Na,said Amaya Finally succeeding in bringing Neha to her normal self.

Ab chalo madam  we have finally reached your destination,said Amaya bowing.

Tum bhi Na Ami , said neha laughing.

Ok jokes apart you are getting late all the best mera gf,said Amaya kissing her forehead.

Love you mera Jaan you to take care of yourself and eat Lunch on time don't skip your meals doing your work ,Said neha giving instructions to Amaya.

Ok maate ab chalo said Amaya sitting inside the car.

Like this Amaya dropped the three at their work place and went to her work smiling.

Let's see what happened after their going to their works biding bye to sumani,manvi and Ananya.

Before sometime in sizzlers house:

After biding bye to Amaya,neha,Preethi,sharanya.

So what you guys are going to do, asked sumani to Manvi and Ananya.

Buddy we have to work tomorrow today we are free,said Manvi.

Ha Mani di we are thinking to spend some time here in house watching movies ,said Ananya.

Ok guys then i am going to hospital aaj mera night shift bhi hai,said sumani packing her things in handbag.

Ok buddy go safe and have lunch don't forgot to eat,said manvi giving instructions.

Ha Mani di you don't take care of yourself and forgot lunch too so no skipping meals today Ok, said Ananya in strict tone.

Ok mera Buddy and Ani Baba I will take care Ok and huh I have made lunch it is on kitchen slab eat that and if you want snacks make it bhuki mat Rahna close all doors ,said sumani .

Ok daadi maa we will you go now you are getting late ,said Manvi.
Ok I am going ,said sumani kissing their foreheads and biding bye to them.

So here comes another chapter.

How is the bonding between them?

Whom you like most in this chapter?

Tell me your views in comment section.

Yours reader and writer.
Sumani.