2

As soon as we get to the diner Uncle Dean starts hitting on our waitress. It was really quite disgusting, especially when I know who he's going to end up with, but I also know this is just what he does and I'll have to get used to it. My dad on the other hand won't stop looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask grabbing my napkin and wiping my face.

"No there's nothing on your face. You just look a lot like Jess."

"My mom?"

He smiles. "Yeah. You're mom."

I smile at him then look over his shoulder. Two people walk into the diner, they look completely normal but they have a purely evil aura pulsating around them.

"Dad. Uncle Dean. The two people that just came into the diner, they aren't human."

Uncle Dean looks at me incredulously, "How do you know that?"

"Just trust me okay?" I grab the salt shaker and pour some into my hand. "Watch."

I stand up and make my way towards the pair. I 'trip' and send salt flying all over them. They scream and look at me with murder in their black eyes.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Mama always told me I was to clumsy for my own good." I gush in a southern accent, lying my way out of the situation. "I'll be going now."

I walk outside and turn the corner, I knew the two demons were following me. They try to attack me but I block all of their hits. A blade slides towards me and I bend to grab it. This gives one of the demons a small advantage but I quickly make up for it by shoving the knife into his chest. The other one looks panicked but comes at me anyways.

"You know I would have thought that you would be smarter than to come after a girl with a knife. Especially after she killed your partner."

"And I thought you would have been smarter than to piss off a demon."

I laugh. "Ah see now. That's my specialty." I duck under his punch and swing my blade hitting him in the neck. He goes down instantly.

I hear footsteps running in my direction, "Rory how in the hell did you do that?" My dad asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I've always known how to fight. It just comes naturally."

Uncle Dean pipes up, "But how did you know they were 'not humans' they didn't have a give that we didn't see right?"

"No. I can feel the auras of every living thing. Sometimes the non-living as well. I knew they weren't human because their auras were completely black and full of hatred and evil."

"What about that blade though? How did you get that?" My dad asks.

"I don't know. I was fighting the demons and I knew I didn't have anything to kill them since I haven't learned the whole exorcism, and then a blade slides across the floor and stops at my feet."

My dad and Uncle Dean both looked a little confused and shocked. "Can we please just go back home or wherever it is that you guys go. Please?"

They reluctantly agree and we head back to what Dad called the bunker and what Uncle Dean called the bat cave.