ℐ𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼

𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪

𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝒜𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶
⤙ Two Alpha factor genes.
⤙ Very top of human hierarchy.
⤙ Shown by superior physique, dominant aura, sharp instinct, and aggressiveness.
⤙ All True Alphas have eyes that match with their familial ancestry. As of now, there are only 21 True Alpha families in existence.

𝒮𝓊𝒷-𝒜𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶
⤙ Carries one Alpha and one Omega factor gene.
⤙ Since Omega genes are recessive, the Alpha gene subdues it.
⤙ Isn't as aggressive as a True Alpha, may even express submissive behaviour.

𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓪

𝒟𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 ℬ𝑒𝓉𝒶
⤙ Carries one Alpha gene but the other gene carries no factoring gene.
⤙ No mating instinct such as scenting and heat/rut cycle.
⤙ Shows aggressive, dominate behaviour.

𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 ℬ𝑒𝓉𝒶
⤙ Carries no factor genes whatsoever.
⤙ Making up a little over half the population, they are considered the sustainers of society.
⤙ Completely stripped of animalistic instincts.

𝒮𝓊𝒷-ℬ𝑒𝓉𝒶
⤙ Carries one Omega gene but carries no other factor gene.
⤙ Don't have mating instincts or heat cycles.
⤙ Shows submissive behaviour.

𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪

𝒪𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶
⤙ Omega factors are recessive and only found on X genes - therefore only females can become Omegas with very few exceptions.
⤙ Very fertile and submissive.
⤙ Experience heats every three months and lasts for a minimum of five days and a maximum of one month.

𝒦𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℳ𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶
⤙ A male can be an Omega if they carry a pair of Omega factor genes on both X chromosomes and no gene-factor on their Y.
⤙ More common than True Male Omegas.
⤙ Happens once every 25,000 to 50,000 births.

𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 ℳ𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶
⤙ When the Omega factor gene is translocated onto the Y chromosome.
⤙ Extremely rare and valued - Korea has the highest concentration in the world with 3-5 on public record.
⤙ Happens once every 175,000 births.

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Presentation can be public or private depending on the family's wishes. It takes place when the children turn twelve. Children can be presented with a letter or a speech, some families even throw parties.

Tests are paid for by the government in order to determine job sets and whether or not they are eligible for education past high school.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼 & 𝓡𝓾𝓽𝓼

For the first eight years of heats, the Omegas are allowed to go through them alone. However, once they turn twenty-one, they must be Marked otherwise they will be turned to the streets. This decreases the number of Omegas on the streets with unclaimed children, and allows for a lessening of criminal activity.

Should an Alpha rape an Omega, the Alpha will spend six months in prison and take responsibility over the Omega's condition until they are healed.

Since Omegas are quickly becoming rarer, it is now a capital offence to rape a marked or scented Omega.

𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Medication for the prevention of heats and masking scents is completely banned. If one is caught with said medications, they will be severely punished however the court sees fit.

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

Masking is defined as: hiding one's scent for the purpose of furthering themselves in society.

Should one be caught masking or dealing the drugs needed to mask, they will be dealt with accordingly.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Credits for help with this goes to the Webtoon "My Leader Omega-Nim" by .MIJIN., leedleloodle, xulumina, yourmagumagu7, manhikooki, and a lot of very awkward google searches.