I shouldn't but I did, do I deny?

[3rd person's POV]

When he typed the last part, he reread it and realized something.

Of course he wouldn't send it, he erased it before he could tap the send button mistakenly.

He realized that he ignored her for a few days when she lied about having a boyfriend. Despite getting worried of the posibilities that might happen, he was lowkey jealous.

Even HE himself didn't notice his own jealousy.

He realized that he couldn't stand it if she likes someone, or if someone attempts to court her.

Nobody ever said that their will be someone, but he once thought about it.

And of course, he wouldn't know what he would do if he got ignored by her.

he realized it and understood.

But on behalf, he knew that he shouldn't.

Of course, if you like or love someone, you want to be with that person for the rest of your life. You wouldn't want anyone to steal him or her.

But in Taehyun's case...

He can't just court anyone because he is an idol, he is part of a kpop group.

Their agency wouldn't allow it.

He thought "Is it even possible to fall in love with a stranger, wait, falling in love is too deep, is it possible to like someone I haven't met before?"

"I can't just court her, but what if she likes someone else and spends her whole life with him instead? What do I do?"

"What do you do Taehyun? Think!"

"I shouldn't like her, but I did, do I still deny?"