𝟎𝟐|𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥|

____________________

Fairy Tail, a guild in Magnolia famous in Fiore. Where the best wizards join and strive for an adventurous path. At least that's what the villagers and outsiders say.

Fairy Tail isn't just your typical ordinary guild, it's family. Where each and every guild member treat each other as family and protect each other. From fighting in the Grand Magic Games to Fighting Dragons, Demons, then the war against the Alvarez Empire that included their all mighty leader, Zeref. The black wizard. And finally the black dragon, Acnologia.
.

Who's that you may ask?

.

The Black Dragon known to be fearsomely reputed as The Dragon King. He was a cataclysmically powerful Dragon Slayer that can take the form of a Dragon at any time due from his overuse of Dragon Slayer Magic and bathing in the blood of the Dragons he killed.

After his death by the dragon slayers (Natsu) with a little help of (Zera), they had finally got rid of humanity's biggest threat or so they believed . . .

Here's a some information about Acnologia, him dying didn't really mean that he was gone gone. There is a reason as to why he trained Zera about many years ago, there was no way in hell he'd go out dying like that without having a backup plan.

What do you mean by that?

Well, sure he may have died, but all that power he held was now transferred down to Zera without her knowing it. So she was now caring his overwhelming magic power which is insane. Not to mention she's able to take the form of a dragon by will and has a curse that she has no knowledge of.

________

Well then, now that you're all caught up, let's jump right in to the story!

________

"I present to you . . Three new members to the guild!" Max announced the three looming figures in front of the entrance.

"Welcome to The Fairy Tail Guild!" Lisanna cheered.

"Hey. . She's kinda cute. ." Wakaba whispered to Macao about the female new comer and he agreed with him. Romeo groaned, scolding his father, "Father!"

"Greetings!" Warren greeted.

"Eh? Only 3 new members?" The guild master, Makarov sweat dropped.

The new members analyzed the guild, "So this is the Fairy Tail Guild!" The curly haired newcomer said and the shortest of the newcomers just awed, "So many. .people!!"

"The proficiency test really roughed you guys up, huh?" Lily questioned both the beaten up, Jet and Droy.

"So you're the newbies huh?!" Gajeel glared down towards their souls, scaring both the males and Levy scolded him. Zera did the same but she had no intention of scaring them off, believe it or not, her stare compares to a glare.