Stuff that was planned

Okay, this is what I had already written for the chapter, other details for the story will be at the end.

~~

Adrin groans in annoyance as the sun on his face wakes him. He feels the softness of a bed underneath him, and immediately begins to panic. He opens his eyes and quickly sits up looking around. He sees Lychee asleep in his desk chair, drooling, and Adrin remembers what had happened the day before. He begins to calm down as he realizes he’s in a safe place. He starts to panic again as he remembers that lychee knows about him cutting.

‘What does he think of me now. What if he sees me as weak.’

Adrin starts looking around the room for anything he can find as a distraction, but there is nothing. 

He closes his eyes as he tries to think of something else but he can't shake the thought. His heart starts to race, he lays back down on the bed hoping that might help. 

He looks towards lychee who is still drooling on his desk

‘Maybe he’ll know what to do,’ Adrin thinks to himself, but the thought of waking him up brings him more panic.

Adrin can feel his breathing start to become quicker and he gets a dizzy feeling. He puts his hand up to cover his mouth to try to muffle the sound of his breathing as he closes his eyes again, when he opens them he sees lychee looking at him, concerned. 

At that any hope Adrin had at fighting this on his own fades away as his breaths become deep and short and his whole body begins to shake 

“Adrin, your ok” lychee says calmly as he stands up from his desk and sits next to Adrin. Lychee slowly puts his arm around the other boy, careful not to scare him. Adrin doesn't move for a moment, but then allows himself to be taken into the others embrace. 

“Try slowing down your breathing,” Lychee tells him. Adrin does as he is told.

The two sit there until Adrin has calmed down and lychee backs away from Adrin to look at him.

“What was that about?” he asks

“I remembered what happened last night and…. And i was scared of what you think of me now” adrin admitted 

“I don't see you any different than I did yesterday morning,” lychee tells him. 

    Adrin lets out a breath he didn’t know he was holding, and then hugged Lychee again. Lychee paused for a moment unsure if he should hug back, then wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

    Adrin is unsure of how long they were hugging, but Lychee eventually pulled from the hug and said,

    “I'm sorry to stop the hug but we should get ready for the party.”

    “Do I have to go…,” Adrins says slightly whiny. 

    Lychee sighs before saying, 

    “Yes, this is how we are going to figure out the first trial, and I want you to get to know people from the different pantheons.”

    Adrin makes a pouting face before getting up and saying, 

    “Ima go get dressed, and psyche myself up.”

    Lychee nods as Adrin slips on the converse he took off the night before. He exits the cabin and walks to his own. He enters and goes to his bag, pulling out some ripped jeans and a long sleeved shirt. He slips the clothes on, then grabs his sheaths and puts them on, slipping the two blades in. He then puts the sheath for his sword on his back, the sword already in the sheath.