It's a Trap!

Henry was busy finishing off the paperwork for their latest case when David Sinclair walked up to him.

"Yo Manchester, the boss is calling us" he informed, taking a sip from his coffee mug.

Henry just nodded his head and closed the file in front of him, getting to his feet.

"Agent Manchester and Agent Sinclair, I have a case for you two. There's been an explosion, someone blew up an apartment downtown" Agent Matthew Page informed them.

"But sir, isn't that a case for the Swellview PD?" Agent Sinclair asked.

"It is Agent Sinclair but the victim, Ronald Jenkins, is an ex-cop and he has been helping the FBI feeding us information about a very important overseas weapons dealer and now he's dead, just hours before he was supposed to give us the location of their next deal" Matthew explained.

Henry and David nodded their heads. "Do we have any suspects, sir?" Henry inquired as David started taking notes.

"A canvas turned up a description of a guy fleeing the scene in a silver hatchback. The Swellview PD has already called in for traffic cam footage....." Matthew was interrupted by his phone ringing and he received it. "Page.....okay, we'll be right there" he spoke into the phone and hung up.

"Traffic cam footage turned up with a match to the plates" he informed his agents, giving them the address to the suspect's apartment.

Henry and his team reached the said location and were met with Detective Stuart, who gave them the run through about the case. "The car's license plate was registered to one Alex Hill. The guy owns a fourth-floor apartment. This isn't his first rodeo either. He has a record of attempted murder, robbery, assault, possession of the stolen property but nothing was actually proven. In fact, we just picked up a guy claiming to have spoken to our suspect just a few hours ago. Apparently, the guy was going to buy some rare baseball cards from our suspect"

Henry listened to him intently with a serious expression on his face. Something just didn't add up. "When was this guy supposed to buy those baseball cards?" He inquired.

"Actually right about now, sir. Apparently, our suspect asked the guy to wait in the coffee shop across the street where he would meet him"

"Okay, David, you and Detective Stuart go check out the coffee shop and I'll go check his apartment," Henry said and they parted ways.

Henry and three other agents went to the apartment and banged on the door. "FBI! OPEN UP!"

When they didn't get any response, they kicked the front door open and went in. They checked the whole apartment and he wasn't there. Henry held his gun ready as he checked every room in the apartment, trying to find a clue as to who this guy was. Having found nothing, Henry contacted David to see if they have anything at their end.

Just then Henry noticed an open window and went to see, where he spotted the suspect escaping through the fire escape. "Sinclair, he's coming your way" Henry spoke into the radio.

"On it" David replied as he and Detective Stuart chased the guy and finally caught him.

"FREEZE! FBI, STOP RIGHT THERE!" David yelled pointing the gun at him.

"Let me see your hands!" Detective Stuart said as the guy brought out some kind of a device from his pocket.

"Drop it! Drop it now!" David demanded but the guy just smirked and pressed the button on the remote, before dropping down to the floor and putting his hands up in the air.

"What is that? Why is it flashing, huh?" Detective Stuart demanded walking closer to the suspect while he just smirked and looked up at his apartment.