Hide And Seek: Chapter 9-She disappeared?!

???????: Ms. Joraline!!!
Ms. Joraline: Yes Chelsea?
Chelsea: Where are my arts and crafts stuff..?
Ms. Joraline: We have to remove them...
Chelsea: But why...?
Ms. Joraline: Stop asking...Please..!
Andrew: Chelsea!!
Chelsea: Big brother!!
Andrew: I made some jello would you like some?
Chelsea: Sure!!
Zander: Andrew this is boring
Andrew: What?
Zander: How are we supposed to protect this orphanage
Andrew: We use security cameras
Zander: They aren't gonna help!!!!!  They only give us evidence!!
Andrew: Well I added a hidden deadly lazer there, therefore this orphanage will still be safe.
Chelsea: Thats very brilliant big brother!!
Andrew: Aw..Shucks..!

(In tokyo)
(Time: 4:44pm)

Chief: AGENTS GO IN TO YOUR DISGUISE AND CAPTURE THE SERIAL KIDNAPPERS AND ARREST THEM!
Agents: YES SIR!
Chief: COPS INVESTIGATE ALL THE CITIES AND TOWNS IN JAPAN!
Cops: YES SIR!

Andrew: Lily, Ms. Joraline needs you!! ...
Lily...?
Zander: Uhh Andrew wheres Lily?
Andrew: I have no Idea!!
Zander: Lily?!!!
Andrew: LILY?!!!!!!

(To be continued)

Hey guys I'd like to thank you for reading this book I hope you enjoyed it, I made some 2  characters edits and I hope you like them!

Ms. Joraline (Yes I forgot to tell you guys, she doesnt show her face till it reaches chapter 20)

 Joraline (Yes I forgot to tell you guys, she doesnt show her face till it reaches chapter 20)

Lily Jovañia (Thats her character when she is in chapter 13)

I will be making some more character look-likes edits and now I will change my chapter making style to comics style but satisfying, I hope you guys come forward on supporting me for making it! I'll be rewriting the next 4 chapters and turn it to c...

I will be making some more character look-likes edits and now I will change my chapter making style to comics style but satisfying, I hope you guys come forward on supporting me for making it! I'll be rewriting the next 4 chapters and turn it to comics style!! Hope you guys love it!! Love you all!!