"The Milwaukee Monster"

Jeffrey dahmer until the age of four was described as a happy and energetic young boy. That was until he had then had to undergo a double hernia surgery which then suddenly changed is happy behaviour.

He became more quiet and reserved, as well as that during his elementary school years. He had been a victim of bullying for glasses, a lisp, and his antisocial behaviour. Then when he was six, he had a little brother who he had been given the chance the name him. He chose the name David, David dahmer, even though he chose David's name, there was no brotherly love between them two. Instead, Jeffrey saw his brother as competition for the scarce attention their parents offered.

His mother Joyce, had bad mental health with her severe depression and anxiety. She even tried to commit suicide once which was unsuccessful.
Most of the time she was bedridden, and barely had the energy to care for Jeff and David.

Lionel Jeffrey And David's father was attending college at the time in order to get a degree to help their family. When he came back however, Joyce was became very clingy and required all of Lionel's attention. Making it impossible for him to have any time for the boys.

During High school, Jeffrey Dahmer has then gained the unusual fascination of the skeleton and insides of animals. He would at first find bugs and butterfly's and dragonfly's and such, keep them jars or dissect them. Then taking the huge leap to road kill as he found them on the side of the road, using an old tool shed for his wicked acts.

Then one day while eating chicken, Jeffrey asked the question on what happens to the bones of the chicken after. Lionel was filled with joy to hear that his son was taking an interest in his job. He pulled him aside after and then took the time to show him with acid how to remove the skin and flesh off the bones and preserve the bones.

He used this trick later on in life when committing his vile acts.

He head was filled with dark sexual fantasies and he used cheap booze to numb and flush out these constant thoughts. This developed into a hard and intense alcohol addiction.

His mother and younger brother never made it to his graduation because they packed up and left without Jeffrey because of his divorcing parents abandoning him. They both battled over custody for David but abandoned his elder brother.

After graduation at age 18, three weeks after his high school graduation. He killed his first victim, Steven Hicks who was a hitch hiker and crossed paths with Dahmer. He agreed to have a few beers with him at his place but when he tried to leave, Dahmer strangled him with a barbell.

Later, Jeffrey attended Ohio state university but his alcohol addiction grew worse and so he eventually dropped out. And then he was enlisted in the army by his Father..