new arrival!!!!!

FB:

"Awwwww..... Angel you are soooooo cute" said little 5year old KN pinching her cheeks and planting a kiss on her forhead and was playing with 3 days old siya, busy admiring the beautiful creation in front of him on his lap.

All the elders were busy chitchatting with each other.

After sometime, "come on Kabir let's go, let the baby sleep we will come tomorrow and meet her?" sujata said scooping the new baby in her arms making the little Kabir Upset with the sudden loneliness....

(yes KN is short form of Kabir negi).

Frowning at this weird question and getting bit annoyed "why can't I stay with her like you stay with papa, asha aunty stays with Mohan uncle aren't you all friends then why are you separating me from my friend?" He asked with a frown and anger flarred nose with innocence but the question left the elders stunned.

"Beta we are married that is the reason we live together when you will grow up and marry someone she will always stay with you, now be a good and bid bye to your angel" said sujata cooing her little Kabir who is not ready to leave her angel.

"Maa.. why will I marry someone else I will marry my angel and no one else" he said stomping his foot and hands folded near his chest with a cute angry face and everyone else were too shocked to react.

"Ohk baba you marry your little angel but atleast let her grow up, then you ask her whether she wants to marry you or not, if she says yes then we will get you married to her" his mother replied ruffling his hair but startled about his sudden demand.

"Ohk I will ask her now itself" saying so he went to his angel letting the others gape at his audacity,"angel I know you like me but still I will ask you will you marry me?"he asked with twinkling eyes Giving her the bestest smile with few Mising teeths all set to flatter the littel angle in front of him with his ever so charming chocolate boy features but doh! in response he got a kick on his face from his little angel and all the elders burst out in laughter looking at the biggest rejection faced by their son.

"Maa.......will she never marry me?"asked little Kabir with glitter of tears in his eyes suddenly feeling lost making the hall silent indicating seriousness in the child's demand.

Sujata awwed at her son's cute face ready to burst into tears but still upholding them trying to act mature she filled his little figure in her rubbing his back ,"No bacha but now she is too young to understand once she grows up and becomes mature then you ask her she will definitely say yes, now smile and say bye to everyone" she said trying to make it easy for him to understand the meaning of denial and approval ......

Even tho he wasn't able to comprehend the seriousness of the matter with a heavy heart he looked behind to have a final glance of his little angle, planting a soft kiss on her forehead and hugging all the others
He bid adieu to the family.....

FB ends.

Authors pov:

Siya was stunned with this revelation she never knew that he loved her from day one. Her eyes moistened at the thought of it, for others he was a ruthless buisnesman who has no feelings but for her he is still a little kid, a pure soul who was still waiting for her, who loved her beyond his knowledge. She just kept starring at him with loads of emotions as if she found her solace in his eyes.

"Siya I really don't know what to say but I will always be there for you throughout my life not as your husband but as your Kabir your best friend and I promise that" he said taking her cold hands in his not only giving warmth of assurance but also a sense of protectiveness adding on to the emotions his brightest smile making her heart flutter with some unknown emotions .

"I trust you Kabir" she said assuring him and hugged him tight not able to further control herself as if her life depends on him.

He stayed there holding her just reminiscing the beautiful moments of their childhood their nokjhoks, their fights, their care for each other.......

Soon their moment was disturbed by a sudden shout from the hall both ran towards the hall to see  the commotion  going on.

"What was that? Who entered our house at this time?someone switch on the lights why is it so dark here?" She asked worriedly.
Suddenly there was a loud band and the door flung open "SUPRISE......."

someone screamed and soon the whole house was filled with laughter and hootings and excitement. "Siddhi .........idiot cant you inform us before that you are coming, aur itni raat ko kaun aata hai? We would have sent someone to pick you up? Why you came alone?" Siya started bombarding her with questions.

"Diii..ddiiiii shant I'll answer all your questions one by one... first yaar you are getting married and do you think I will miss it, I was waiting for your wedding since ages. Second I had informed Jaya that I will be coming so she had sent Krishna Bhai to pick me up and last since no other flights were available I had to book this flight and mainly I wanted to surprise you all and where is my would to be jiju I want to see him waise how does he looks?" She asked jumping at her place like an 2 year old kid.

"Yeh acha hai na hii na hello direct asking about your would to be jiju" she said rolling her eyes.

"Awww... Dii how can I forget you I love you itna saara" she said dramatically giving her a tight hug.

"Haa dekh liya Tera pyaar chalo it's already late you freshen up and come to my room sleep for now then meet your jiju in the morning" she said pushing her to the bathroom.

With this everyone retired to their respective rooms wishing good night.
Next day:

"Dii yaar I want to meet jiju, you said you will introduce him to me in the morning" she said whinnying like a baby and walking behind siya.

" Siddhi first have your breakfast your jiju might have gone for jogging right now, when he comes back you talk to him as much as you want" komal said feeding her parathas she made.

"Oohh jogging and all ha I must say jiju might be having a perfect body." She said winking to Siya.

"Waise Siddhi do you know dii and jiju are childhood sweethearts"  Jaya said in a teasing tone.

"Really mujhe kisi ne Kyu nhi bataya? What is this dii you had a childhood love and I was kept in dark. Hey bhagwan yeh sab sunne se pehle me behri Kyu nhi ho gayi. Behen behen naa rahi" she said like an overdramatic daily soap actress.

"Ooye dramaqueen stop your faltu acting it's not like that it's just that we were bestfriend's in our childhood and after that we left for mumbai and they shifted to New York to start their buisness and and after their buisness flourished well they again shifted back to Mumbai but see the irony we again met each other here in haridwar were we met each other for the first time" siya said with a dreaming look.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute and romantic story" Jaya and Siddhi said in unison  and started laughing.

"You I won't leave you both" with these they started running all over the house chasing each other.

Thank you😊
Please do vote and comment if you like this part.