chapter 21

Answering more questions lets gooooo

the questions were from ItsGamerLogan thank you for the questions.

What is your favourite character in bnha?
My favourite character is todoroki like he's so cute and hot at the same time like what how whaaaa-

What is your favourite ship in bnha?
Honestly its uraraka x izuku also I really like denki x jirou and another ship I like but it doesn't consider as a part of the anime but I'm gonna say it its fem izuku x todoroki.

Also whenever I get questions I will put it in the start of a chapter .
Now without further delay lets go back to our scheduled program.
-------‐--------------------------

~todoroki's POV~

I woke up feeling a bit better than the day before unil I remembered I have to stay at my house for the weekend.
I went to the bathroom ,took a shower, cleaned yesterday's cuts and added a few more ,got dressed then made my way to the common room.
When I got to the common room I saw all my classmates having breakfast. They tried to convince me to eat with them but I just lied and told them I was going to eat at my house but they insisted I take a piece of toast to eat on the way the my house and I agreed just cause I don't want to be late. As soon as i got out I gave the toast to a cat .
My walk was horrible because the thoughts were so much worse thanks to all the people around me it was suffocating and i couldn't breath I started to have a slight anxiety attack but thanks to years of hiding my attacks nobody noticed.
When I got to the front door of my house I started to shake slightly but regardless i opened the door to be met by a beer bottle.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE LATE"
"Forgive me father my classmates kept me held up"
"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK .....THATS WHAT I THOUGHT NOW GO TO THE TRAINING ROOM"
More like torture room. When I arrived at the training room I got in a fighting stance but before I could do anything I was met with a fist of fire to my ribs and that caused me to slam into the wall . I tried to get up but my 'father' put his foot on my back and used his fire . I noticed something weird i didn't feel as much pain as I should have hmmn weird ? But it still hurt a lot .
Honestly he didn't give me a chance to fight back as soon as i use my ice he melts it and screams at me to use my fire which I dont and that resulted in him slamming me to the floor and wall and a lot of kicking ,punching ,chocking and endless insults.
After 3 hours of 'training' more like abuse he told me to go run in the running court we have behind our house and so I did although I could barely stand i pushed myself up and began to run around the court for 4 more hours i fell a couple of time and was going to black out but its okay I got up .
I felt like someone was watching me since i got to the house and I know for a fact that wasn't endeavour. I looked around but didn't notice anybody so I just ignored it . I heard endeavour coming so I continued to run "BASEMENT NOW!" I listened to what he ordered me and when reached the basement door endeavour kicked me down the stairs and chained me to the wall as wipped me for I dont even know how long because I passed out.

~toga's POV~

Me and the league decided to check on todoroki after all it is partly our fault if he dies and also because we heard a lot of screaming from the household. When we got there we saw todoroki enter the house but what happened next scared us for life . Endeavour the 2# hero beating the shot out of him for hours then ordering him to run around their court he was bleeding really bad but his face was still monoton but tears were falling without him noticing but I noticed that the tears didn't fall until he was alone .
"Oh my god what the hell did we see" said twice .
"I have no idea .that bastard is an abuser .....poor kid" replied shiggy.
"Guys endeawhore told the kid to go to the basement" i told them . I could practically feel their worries .
We found a small window that leads to the basement and what we saw horrified us if the beating and running weren't enough now he was getting wipped and when he passed out the bastard wipped out a knife and cut him around his body and left with locking the door leaving him to bleed on the cold basement floor.
I was crying and being comforted by twice "t-that bastard didn't stop until now and seems like he gotten worse" I heard dabi whisper.
"What do you mean?" I asked .
" nothing "
"It wasn't nothing I herd you say endeavour didn't stop until now and he got worse why so you mean ? Tell us don't you trust us" i told him.
"Fine but when we go back to the base I guess its time I tell you who I truly am and my past"
"C'mon let's get back"
When we reached the bar we all sat infront of him "so? Explain " shiggy said .
"Okay so it all started when.............."

Tbc
--------------------------
So guys I hope you enjoyed. I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. I made this chapter longer than usual 😃 .
Have a good day/night .
Byeeee💚💜