Prologue

I was making out with this guy that I met at the bar when my phone rang. Hindi ko ito pinansin at nakipaghalikan lang sa lalaking 'to na di ko matandaan ang pangalan. Is it Will? Or Reed? I don't know and I don't give a fuck as long as he can satisfy me with my needs. All I know is that I'm fucking wasted and I can't remember anyone right now.

His one hand was cupping my butt outside my skirt and the other was supporting my back while I encircled my arms around his neck as his kisses ran to my neck. Damn! He turns me on, I can feel his erection outside my undies and I can feel that he's big as hell.

My phone rang again and I continue to ignore it. Maybe the caller was a jerk and a dumbass because it's soooo persistent. Ewan ko kung ilang missed calls ang pinag aksayahan niya ng oras pero wala akong pake. Manigas siya diyan. I'm busy here.

"Bring me to your car baby." I boldy said to the guy. I badly need a release right now. A good one and I know he can do me better. As expected he obliged and brought me to his car and the rest was history. We reached the 7th heaven!

Agad din akong nagbihis at nagpahatid sa bahay. While we were on the road hindi parin matigil ang kamay niya sa paghaplos and I have no problem with that. Sanay na ako at sigurado akong sinusulit niya 'to dahil alam niyang wala na siyang mahihita sa akin sa susunod na magkita kami. That's how I play.

I flirt, I kiss and sometimes I fuck then I dump. There's no reason for me to stay with a guy after they have me. That's absurd and I'll make myself look stupid. Ayaw ko pa naman sa lahat ay iyong nagmumukha akong tanga, kagaya nang best friend kong nagpapakatanga sa lalaking wala namang pake sakaniya. Sarap sabunutan nun e.

He park his car in front of a modern and stylish big house. Nagmadali siyang lumabas at pinagbuksan ako ng pinto.

Oh wow, he's not a dog afterall.

Tinulungan niya pa akong bumaba ng sasakyan. Tch, gentleman type of guys are always the one who can destroy you, so be careful. Huwag magpapadala sa mga ganyan. Huwag tanga.

Maglalakad na sana ako papasok sa gate, when the guy suddenly pulled me by my waist softly and kissed me. Oh no.

"Thanks again for tonight babe." Sabi niya na sobrang lambing at nakangiti pa ng genuine sa akin. I pity this guy, wala siyang mahihita sa akin. I know he like me, I am not dumb and he's showing his emotions boldy so I know.

"Welcome." Tipid na sabi ko. Kailangan ko nang lumayo sa lalaking 'to or else baka mag-assume na naman 'to. Well, he's a big sayang pa naman kasi he's handsome and good. But we're done, nakuha na niya ang gusto niya so dapat lumayo na siya sa akin.

"Remember my name Sassy, it's Brent. Good night." He kissed me one last time before he drove away from me. Tch, I swear that guy will just end up hating me because I can't reciprocate his feelings.

"Get inside woman." Napalingon ako sa baritonong boses na nagsalita sa likod ko. I went sobber just by hearing his deep voice. There I clearly see his handsome face and perfect features even in the dark. This guy is more dangerous than a gentleman. I'm warning you to not make an eye contact with him if you don't want to lose your sanity. For my case, he doesn't affect me that much. We're cool though, and he's the only man whom I can't easily dump like my flings, we haven't fuck yet even though we're living in the same house for almost a month. That's a big achievement for the both of us.

"Good evening Mr. Tyson." I smiled at him seductively and walked closer to where he stand.

"There's nothing good in the evening when you caught your fiancée with a man and talked to you like she doesn't smell like sex." Inirapan niya ako bago pumasok sa loob. Napatawa nalang ako ng mahina because of what he did. Damn! He sounded like we are real and he was jealous, like what the fuck, we are not even that close.

But yes, we are engage for almost a month and you're right it's an arrange marriage. Now we are living in the same roof and we don't have a problem with that. Pareho kaming player ni Devin kaya walang kaso sa amin kung matali kami sa isa't isa. Duuhh we can cheat after the wedding and no one will know. As if he cared about my men and as if I will care about his women.

"Hey wait up honey!" I know he'll be pissed because I call him with an endearment at tama nga ako. Kunot noo siyang dumiretso sa kwarto at umupo sa kama. He looked at me intently while I teasingly strip in front of him. Maliligo lang naman ako, as if papatol iyan sa akin. If he touch me then the game is over I win, he lose. That's our mechanics.

And that's where the player's game begins.